𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓲𝔁

Morning came and just like Jungkook said, the male was entering the house ten after eleven. Though Taehyung was still asleep. Due to what happened at the school, they had the day off which was well needed for most students who witnessed the situation. So Eun allowed her son to sleep as long as he wanted.

Or- Until Jungkook went and woke him up and that is what Jungkook did- or well he was just going to wait in the room and play on his phone but the door creaked and Taehyung had one of his eyes open, such a light sleeper.

"Good morning sleepy." Jungkook smiled, not speaking that loud as he went sit at the edge of the bed as Taehyung groaned, stretching his limbs and fighting with the blanket to get it off. Jungkook found that very cute, very very cute. "Your mom and Yoongi are making brunch for you whenever you decide to awake." Jungkook set himself beside Taehyung.

Almost immediately, Taehyung wrapped his leg round Jungkook's body and hummed as his eyes closed. "Did you guys discuss much last night?" Jungkook asked Taehyung as he pushed Taehyung's hair aside, Taehyung shaking his head. 'Not much' He signed and surprisingly, Jungkook understood that as he nodded.

There was silence as Jungkook watched Taehyung closely. "You know." Jungkook started off, brushing Taehyung's hair back. "If you decided to keep signing or speaking, I'll still love you as much as I loved you yesterday, and the day before." Jungkook mumbled to Taehyung who chuckled.

"We haven't been together.. that long." Taehyung winced at the feeling in his throat. "You ruined my moment and words." Jungkook grumbled as he sat up. "Come on, my prince must eat. Also, Misun will phone me if she hears anything about Gyeong." Jungkook reminded Taehyung who nodded and got up from the bed. That day, Taehyung and the three discussed what they were going to do.

Speaking wise, Eun wanted to get Taehyung a speech therapist and so Taehyung agreed, thinking that would help him as they also made an appointment with their family doctor. Though from that day forward, Taehyung started to talk day by day. Of course it took time and he was still learning but it really was an improvement.

A month had passed and everything was almost completely normal- for Taehyung anyways. The male was not used to speaking at all but he got more comfortable as the days went on. The sessions with a speech therapist helped him in some ways and he was thankful for that. As for the pain in his throat, apparently that could be normal considering Taehyung hadn't talked in such a long while.

As for Gyeong, the male did survive but was in critical care. He could communicate and such but was paralyzed. Though Taehyung didn't want to talk about that. Other than so, Taehyung visited Gyeong twice, the first time was okay he would say. Gyeong asked if he was dead several times when he heard Taehyung speak.

It was a nice talk though, between the two. Gyeong told Taehyung a lot of things Taehyung didn't know and Taehyung couldn't count how many times Gyeong apologized. As for Gyeong's parents, they were there everyday for their son and Gyeong was still determined to graduate. Never had Taehyung experienced someone so dedicated.

Though as Gyeong said, he put himself in his positon. His decision put himself where he is at now and he just has to make the best of it. Was it embarrassing? surviving after all that? honestly? yeah. Though he was glad he was still alive, even through his condition. So that was that.. Taehyung and Gyeong actually became friends. It was weird of course but the two really did click well. A month passed and everything fell into place.

Taehyung and Jungkook celebrated their one month just a few days ago and since Jungkook caught a cold, they stayed in but it was still very amazing. They watched marvel movies, all of the marvel movies that was. It was really a perfect day for the two if you asked Taehyung.

As for Yoongi, he sorted out his feelings, finally. Well, technically he figured them out the night before heading back home but the kiss with Namjoon made it final. Namjoon actually just kissed Yoongi to make Hoseok jealous after finding out their past together. During the trip, Namjoon got closer with Jimin and so- you could guess where that went.

Now here they were, graduation day. "Taehyung, let's go!" Eun called out to Taehyung who was pushed up against a wall in his room, Jungkook's lips sucking at his neck. "Gotta- nngh, go." Taehyung pushed Jungkook away lightly and Jungkook whined. "Okay, yeah, let's go." Jungkook huffed and grabbed his cap as he hurried out the door with Taehyung who was fixing his hair.

Right- so Jungkook become more horny as the days went on but never crossed a line, always asking Taehyung for permission. Usually Taehyung granted but for now, they both had a graduation to attend. "I'm gonna catch a ride with my family, i'll meet you there." Jungkook gave Taehyung a quick kiss as Taehyung nodded.

'Did you invite Hoseok?' Taehyung signed to Yoongi. Yes- he still used sign language on the daily but that was a habit and would probably still be a habit for years to come. Though no one really cared, as long as Taehyung was comfortable. "Yeah, he's already at the school." Yoongi got into the truck as Eun waited.

The whole ride, Eun was taking pictures of her son in the back seat between his grandparents who were just as excited, pinching at Taehyung's cheeks until they parked and within many, many minutes, Jungkook and Taehyung were meeting up with each other and the other hundred of students.

Yoongi on the other hand, stayed close to Eun like a lost dog. That was only because he knew Hoseok would pop up any minute now and he was scared to face the male considering he had to explain a lot. Though he was hoping that Hoseok still had the same feelings Yoongi shared with Hoseok.

Just on time as everyone seated themselves, Hoseok popped up and was sitting next to Yoongi who only glanced at the male. Yoongi pursed his lips. "Hey seok, how've you been?" Yoongi smiled and Hoseok only gave a nod before fixing his gaze at the ceremony that was starting.