𝓣𝔀𝓸

The black haired male flinched when the door was slammed once the blonde haired boy locked eyes with him. Not like he was staring all that long, maybe a minute before the blonde locked eyes. The black haired male known as Jeon Jungkook, got up from the desk he was sitting on top of and put the guitar down before he made his way to the door.

As he pulled the door, he noticed that it wouldn't open so he pulled it again and this time Jungkook yanked it open which revealed the blonde holding onto the door and stumbling into the room while then colliding with the door that stopped. A grunt came from Taehyung when he did so.

"Oh- i'm sorry I thought you left." Jungkook let go of the doorknob as he watched the blonde rub his forehead. Just then Taehyung realized what was happening as he then looked at the black haired male, looking him up and down. He knew almost everyone in the school and he had never once saw this male, so he was quite curious, but that wasn't the point.

The point was- wait, was there even a point in the first place? Taehyung suddenly brought himself back as he cleared his throat and nodded slowly as his eyes glued onto the floor. Jungkook only stood there as it slowly became awkward. "Well, i'll be going, uh.. have a good day." Jungkook gave an unsure sentence as he grabbed his bag and left the room.

Taehyung breathed out the breath he didn't know he was holding back. After so, he turned to watch the boy shutting the door and waited a minute before he walked over to the guitar. The guitar belonged to the school obviously and the boy clearly didn't know how to put back the guitar but since Taehyung was there, he'd do it.

Taehyung picked up the guitar and walked over to the closet filled with specific instruments before placing the guitar back in it's rightful place. Taehyung pursed his lips and put his bag down before he began to unzip his bag. Taehyung grabbed out the zip lock baggy with a sandwich in it as he left the closet and went sit on the desk to eat his lunch.

Surely Jungkook found it awkward when he was stuck in a position where he was the only one speaking with the blonde. It was like he was having a conversation of his own at that point but it was whatever. He totally did not think that could have been his first friend, totally. Right- Jeon Jungkook, grade twelve and had just transferred schools due to personal problems he is not up for explaining.

Middle of the week he decided to attend when he was suppose to attend on Monday but- well, whatever. Jungkook was not the best student either, failing most of his grades but always managed to pass at the final exams? It was more like he decided not to do the assignments and aced the exam- but that would never be enough either so he did hand in two or three assignments when he wanted.

Jungkook never had the best interest in school and he didn't really care to find an interest. Not like he was going to become the best big thing and turn the world into a better place. The world was shit and was continuing to become shit, it was a whole dumpster at this point. Beside the point, he was not the greatest student.

Still on the topic for school wise, he couldn't say much but for gym and music. Definitely was great at track and was also great at the guitar, ukulele, and piano. It was the perks of growing up with musician parents. Not huge famous musician parents but definitely did act major famous.

Jungkook's father knew how to play multiple instruments, it was crazy in a way while his mother dance and sang. The story between them was quite romantic if you asked Jungkook but also disturbing so- he would rather not.

With that, by skipping all his morning classes to hang out in the music room, he was off to his first class of the afternoon. Exactly on time Jungkook walked into the class he assumed was his after reading his schedule as he hurried to pick the back seat. Just as he put his bag on the floor and sat down, he noticed the blonde haired boy walking into the class with a shove from a male behind him.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow before shaking his head, minding his own business and grabbing out a notebook and pencil since he always messed up when he used pen- and he was not going to use white out. Hoping that he would get away from the introduction Jungkook got ready to start writing until the teacher locked eyes with Jungkook.

A curse under his breath was heard from Jungkook as he stood up and walked to the front of the class where the teacher motioned him to go. "Okay kids, this is your new classmate. Go on Mr. Jeon." The male teacher motioned Jungkook to speak and which he did, after looking at almost everyone that was staring at him, besides the blonde boy who was doodling on a book.

"Well.. hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook and I hope we can become friends? I guess?" Jungkook scratched the back of his neck, unsure of what he just said as he heard a few girls giggle which had him raising an eyebrow. The teacher gave a few claps before telling Jungkook to go sit back where he was before and so Jungkook did. He was never good at introducing himself.

As for Taehyung, the boy got a glance to see that the male known as Jeon Jungkook was the male in the music room. 'Jeon Jungkook' the boy thought as he looked at his paper to notice that he just wrote the boys name on his paper. Furrowing his eyebrows, Taehyung scribbled the name off his book, which happened to not be his doodle book but his book for that class, great, now he has the new kids name on his book.