𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Jungkook finished putting his bed together that consisted of multiple blankets he went to find and a pillow from Taehyung's bed. After collecting a blanket from Yoongi's room, Jungkook got comfortable on the bed after shutting the light since Taehyung was already seated on his own bed, playing with the blanket that was wrapped around him.

The rustle of the blanket was heard as Jungkook got comfortable, the only light was from the moon shining through the blinds. "You okay Tae?" Jungkook asked, yawning soon after. Taehyung took awhile to put up his thumbs letting Jungkook know he was okay. With that, he laid back and got comfortable.

Taehyung's mind was still clouded, the day of the prom and he was going to have a girlfriend at the end of the day. It was past midnight and he was told not to sleep late but he just couldn't clear his mind. Not sure why he was confused but he found himself turning over and looking at Jungkook who was fast asleep.

The males hair pushed to one side as his lips were slightly parted. So peaceful looking.. and Taehyung didn't exactly know what he was doing but the next thing he knew was he was getting off his bed and onto his knees, lifting Jungkook's blanket and laying right beside the male, pushing himself up against Jungkook who started to wake up.

It took a moment before Jungkook was aware of what Taehyung was doing, feeling Taehyung pull the blanket up to his shoulder as he faced away from Jungkook who was facing Taehyung, the male using Jungkook's arm as a pillow. They both stilled before Jungkook brought his free hand up and hugged Taehyung's waist.

There was silence, Taehyung suddenly feeling all the thoughts disappear as he was being held, closing his eyes. "You confuse me Kim Taehyung." Jungkook whispered, half asleep as he pulled Taehyung close. Taehyung gulped, turning to look at Jungkook before hiding his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck, his leg wrapped around the younger male.

With that, the two cuddling, they both fell asleep within minutes, both tangled together.

Morning came, Yoongi walking into the house quietly right after returning from Hoseok's house. The boy sighed, leaning against the door as he shook his head. Everything was so hectic yet he still managed to get into Hoseok's bed. It was something he didn't expect but come on, he was still so madly in love with the male.

Yoongi rubbed his face and shook his head as he slipped off his shoes. He noticed the house was quiet so Taehyung must've still been sleeping so Yoongi made his way to the room. "Tae-" Yoongi opened the door to see Taehyung clinging onto Jungkook. Jungkook laying on his back, one arm under his head as the other arm was wrapped around Taehyung while Taehyung's head rested on Jungkook's chest with a fistful of Jungkook's shirt and his leg tangled with Jungkook's leg.

Yoongi's eyes widened at the sight but smiled as he shook his head. "Not gay my ass." He mumbled as he looked at the time. Not wanting to wake them but not wanting Taehyung's mother to phone and ask why he wasn't at school was another thing. "Taehyung, Jungkook, up." Yoongi knocked on the door loudly to wake them up.

In which Taehyung woke up first, his eyes widening as he saw Yoongi looking at him. The male quickly removed himself from Jungkook who woke up from the startled Taehyung, already rubbing his eyes as he yawned. 'So much for not being gay' Yoongi teased as Taehyung started to blush. 'Shut up, I fell off the bed' the male signed as he got up.

Yoongi laughed and shook his head. "I'll get you two cereal." Yoongi shut the door and made his way to the kitchen with a slight smile. Meanwhile, Taehyung sat on his bed and looked elsewhere as he then looked at Jungkook who was staring back at him. Jungkook only smiled as he got up from the bed he made and started to fold the blankets.

Taehyung sighed as he grabbed his uniform and went to the bathroom to change. Again, his mind was clouded but even more so considering he just fucking cuddled Jungkook all night long and never had he felt so safe in anyones arms before. Taehyung washed his face and looked at himself in the mirror as he huffed.

'I like Misun' he signed to himself as he tried to convince himself that he did. And it worked— partly he thinks— he really isn't sure. 'friends can cuddle— it's more than normal' Taehyung thought to himself as he nodded and started to dress himself. Within minutes, Taehyung and Jungkook were both dressed and finishing their cereal before putting it in the sink and hurrying out the door.

It was quite awkward since Taehyung was making it awkward. Jungkook noticed and now it was making him awkward and he disliked it very much so he reached out for Taehyung's hand and locked their hands together, Taehyung's eyes widening as he tried to pull away. "Are you going to stop being awkward?" Jungkook asked, Taehyung furrowing his eyebrows.

"You're being extremely awkward so if you want to be awkward around me, then you're holding my hand. So tell— or nod to me, are you going to stop?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung looked at Jungkook's hand on his as he grabbed out his phone and felt his cheeks heat up as he typed with one hand. Yes, but don't let go of my hand yet. He typed.

Jungkook felt quite surprised by the words Taehyung typed but didn't go against it, holding onto Taehyung's hand as he walked with the boy. "Okay so, prom. I think i'm just going with the plain black and white suit shit. Right? What are you wearing?" Jungkook started a conversation. It followed by that until they got to school, Taehyung then slipping his hand out of Jungkook's and clearing his throat as he saw Gyeong just up ahead.

Taehyung stayed close to Jungkook as they walked into the school but Gyeong followed after, chewing his gum before he grabbed onto the back of Taehyung's bag, pulling him back which caused Taehyung to stumble back.