𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮

Yoongi huffed out his cheeks as he returned to the creaky old house late afternoon. Taehyung is even more tired as his arm hung around Yoongi's neck. 'My grandfather never made me do this much work before.' Taehyung made a whining expression as his mother came up to them. "Yes well, you have plenty of friends over to help your grandfather so he might be taking advantage of that." Taehyung's mother spoke, Taehyung nodding, that was probably true.

Grabbing the cup of water from his mother, Yoongi and Taehyung rested in the living room where they relaxed until dinner was ready and everyone was back at the house. Though it was quite awkward now since everyone still thought Misun and Taehyung were still dating and so Misun and Taehyung still sat together but it couldn't have been more awkward.

Until finally, the three other males walked in, Hoseok looking drained.. or more like sick? "Eun?" Jungkook walked in, covering his nose. "Yeah ho- what is that smell?!" Eun covered her nose and Hoseok walked in with a forced smile. "Yeah uh, Hoseok fell in shit." Jungkook bluntly spoke. Yoongi, who was drinking his water, spit the water out as he looked at Hoseok.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he pursed his lips, trying not to laugh as he looked at Misun who was doing the same. "Oh- oh dear, yes okay, Taehyung go show him where he can wash off. Yoongi, you get your friend some clothes and the rest of you wash up." She ordered around.

Taehyung's smile died down as he was told to show Hoseok where to clean up. The boy huffed before he got up and began to walk to the door where Hoseok stood until Jungkook grabbed onto Taehyung's forearm. "We need to talk... whenever you have free time." Jungkook had a certain look that Taehyung couldn't exactly read but Taehyung nodded anyways.

With that, they both went their separate ways and Taehyung was guiding Hoseok out to the hose just around the house before he turned it on and gave it to Hoseok. "You're not going to wash me off?" Hoseok asked. 'You can do it on your own, you're not a big baby.' Taehyung signed as he then waved and made his way back inside, meeting Yoongi when he walked into the house.

Yoongi made his way over to the hose and saw Hoseok playing with the water before he raised an eyebrow. "You're supposed to clean yourself," Yoongi stated, placing the clothing on a wooden chair nearby before he grabbed the hose from Hoseok who stayed silent. "Turn," Yoongi mumbled. Once Hoseok did turn- and the water did go on him, he arched his back and removed himself from the place he was standing in.

"Cold, thats cold!" Hoseok basically yelled as he held his shirt away. "Take your clothes off dumbass." Yoongi sighed, squirting more water at Hoseok who yelped. "Okay! stop with the water." Hoseok pointed at Yoongi and gave a glare before Yoongi gave a head nod and let the hose rest by his hip for a moment. Watching Hoseok undress until he was in his underwear had Yoongi flustered and this was noticed by Hoseok.

"Hot, I know." Hoseok smiled but in an instant of Yoongi being caught, he brought up the hose and began to splash Hoseok with the water, the boy trying to block himself as he closed his eyes shut and screeched the whole time, Yoongi smiling and laughing until Hoseok made his own attack. "I said I'm clean!" Hoseok yelped as he grabbed onto the hose.

Yoongi was quick to turn and run but not quick enough to get away from the water as he was splashed on the back. "Ah! ah! ah!" Yoongi's arms swayed beside him as his hands clenched and his body leaned forward a bit, but nonetheless, he ran inside and was safe from Hoseok who was a smiling mess as he shook his head and started to dry and dress.

Instead of the inside usual kind of supper, the boys and Misun were setting up a fireplace and a table for the food. It was basically a wiener roast but with more options, like potatoes, rice, steak, etc. It was almost the perfect evening to spend with his friends and family. Though Jungkook was still caught up with wanting to talk with Taehyung, though the boy seemed more busy than usual.

So Jungkook decided he would talk to Taehyung before they would head to bed and hopefully this time it worked out. As for everyone else, they enjoyed their outdoor supper, Hoseok guarding the food against the bugs even if they were sealed. As for Namjoon and Yoongi, they showed sneak peeks of one of the songs they were working on which was pretty fucking amazing.

What they didn't notice though, after Taehyung's grandparents and mom went back inside, was that Taehyung turned on the hose. Well- Yoongi noticed and was already running as he stuffed his mouth with the unfinished hot dog he had in his mouth. "roo" he tried to yell 'run' as a warning.

Though it was late as Taehyung began spraying everyone with the hose. "My potatoes.." Namjoon only looked at his soggy potatoes as Jungkook and Hoseok ran beside Yoongi who shooed them away. As if on time, Jimin and Seokjin appeared behind Taehyung. "Hey gu-" Jimin tried to speak. "Grab the hose!" Yoongi yelled but instead, Taehyung quickly turned around and got the two.

Seokjin scrunched up his face and spat the water that sprayed onto his face and then hurried behind Jimin who only stood still. "Oh.. okay, you wanna go Tae?" Jimin asked and Taehyung's eyes widened as Jimin grabbed onto the hose. With that, the boys joined in and it was probably the best part of the night. Even Misun managed to join in, Namjoon sticking behind her most of the time.

As for Jungkook, he got away from Hoseok who was now attacking Yoongi. As he was about to run, Jungkook noticed Taehyung who was standing near a tree from afar, obviously hiding and so Jungkook ran up to Taehyung who started running but didn't make it very far as Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung, carrying him up and swinging him around once.

Taehyung curled as he held onto Jungkook, chuckling as he was put down and within an instant, he turned around as he put his hand on Jungkook's broad and wet chest. The evening sunset sky looking prettier than ever with Jungkook standing in front of it- and in front of him. Both smiled at each other, both very loving smiles.. until

"I love you."