Chapter 32

(Y/n) POV

"Big Bro?"
My (e/c) eyes were wide as saucers as they analyzed my older brother's oh so familiar face.

Goddamn tree legs. What is he? 6'3?

"Hey, kiddo!"
He walked in- his long strides allowing him to reach me in a matter of 2 seconds.
I nervously pulled my boyfriend's shirt down, my eyes darting from the blonde to my brother, to the floor where our clothes were lazily thrown.

"I missed ya'! It's been a while huh?" He wrapped his arm around my neck, putting me into an uncomfortable position. I squinted my eyes shut in discomfort as he noogied me, ruffling my hair up more than it already had been due to literally just waking up less than half an hour ago and the....activites that followed.

"Yeah, it has been." My voice drifted off as I looked up at him. We shared a moment of eye contact. I could see the solemn feelings in his eyes. Deep down, I knew that he could see the same expression in mine. He let go of me, screwing up my hair one more time with his large hand. I made an attempt at fixing it but ended up just putting it in a lazy low pony.

He analyzed me, looking me up and down in the most platonic way possible.

"And look how much you've grown." His voice grew quieter as he played with my hair, swirling it loosely around his long finger. "You're so much taller than what I remember." He seemed to be talking to himself more than he was to me. I gave him a tight-lipped smile. I reached up, getting on my tippy toes, to pat his (h/c), messy hair. He returned the smile before embracing me in a soft but warm hug.

"Ahem." I heard the other person in the room clear his throat.

Both my brother and I turned our heads in the direction of the source. Of course, I knew exactly who it was. My brother, on the other hand, had no clue. As soon as my boyfriend's crimson iris's and my brother's (e/c) orbs made contact, the room became tense. I shifted uncomfortably under the charged eye contact between the two men. Both their eyes shifted, both pairs now on me, painfully and intensively staring me down.

"Who is this?" They said in unison.

I sweatdropped, fiddling with my fingers subconsciously. I took in a deep breath and exhaled, pulling the red shirt down.

"Katsuki, this is my brother." I gestured to the (h/c) man next to me. "Big bro, this is my...' I hesitated, staying silent, unwilling to admit the truth to my own sibling.

My brother was the very protective type. When I was younger, I remember he would literally drag me away against my will if I was playing alone with a boy. No matter how loud I yelled or how hard my little 4 year old mandibles bit his arm, I'd always end up sitting in my room sniffling with a sharp sting plaguing my cheek. Looking back- I understood where he was coming from. I often played with boys a bit older than me-not by too much but regardless- older than me. Once I got grew up I understood and moved on. He was just protecting me from falling victim to people's sick intentions. I believed that he was done being overprotective with the opposite sex department as the years past. Oh boy how wrong I was. When I was in junior high, Kosei, that white haired brat kissed me out of no where at my front porch. My brother witnessed it all. That night, well..I suppressed that night so far down my memories that I can barely remember it.

In the corner of my eye, I could see the crimson eyed boy open his mouth as if to speak. My eyes widened slightly in desperation and fear.

I had to beat him to it.

"Classmate!" I blurted out a bit too loud and quickly for it not to look suspicious but as I watched my brother nod, I released a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Katsuki sent daggers in my direction but kept quiet to my relief. He crossed his built arms over his chiseled chest as he observed us for a quick moment.

Katsuki extended his arm out, offering his hand to my brother which surprised me immensely.

"Bakugou." He simply said, glaring at my sibling.
"Zurui" The (h/c) responded as they both shook hands. There was a deadly silence that followed as they stared at each other menacingly.

"So...Zu.." I broke the silence, cracking my knuckles as I looked for the right words to say.
"What..what are you doing here? And how the hell did you find us?"

He grinned at me- beginning to grab and fold my clothes before placing them inside one of the many dark brown drawers.

"Sis, you were literally all over the news. The entire drug cartel and human trafficking bust spread all across platforms like wild fire. It was only a matter of calling U.A. and proving that I was part of your immediate family. Once they verified that it was true, I was on a plane to see you." By the time he was done explaining, all my clothing was folded neatly into piles inside of 3 drawers.

"Ah, I see." I mumbled. The room was quiet once again, making me feel uncomfortable. Katsuki had already moved on from the entire situation. His built body was casually resting against the cream walls, his thumb scrolling through his phone. My brother was looking out of the large glass doors, admiring the balcony's view.
I took this opportunity to swipe the shorts off of the floor and dash to the bathroom, clicking the door shut. I sighed quietly, taking this opportunity to do my morning routine.

3rd person POV

A few seconds after the 'click' of a bathroom door locking, Zurui turned around. (e/c) daggers stating the ash blonde boy down. He moved closer. Just enough for Katsuki to hear his quiet voice.

"Don't think that I don't know what's going on between you and my little sister."

Katsuki took in an annoyed breath, deciding that playing dumb for the moment was the best thing to do.

"Oh yeah-" His deep, scruffy voice spoke at the same volume. "And what's that?"

The (h/c) man's glare intensified.

"I'm not stupid enough not to notice both your and her clothing on the floor."

Katsuki remained silent, waiting for him to go on.

"And the fact that there's only one bed. It's almost pathetic to see her lie about something so obvious." He scoffed before continuing. "My gut is telling me to beat the shit outa' you right now but I don't really feel like making a scene."

Bakugou only smirked.

"Try it asshole, I bet you won't last a fucking second."
Katsuki responded cockily.

Zurui raised an eyebrow in intrigue.
"Sure, think what you want, short stuff. But just know that if you do anything with or to my little sister, I won't hesitate to put you 10 feet under, understand?"

The ash blonde exhaled through his nose mockingly, the corner of his lip twitching up slightly. Although he was ready to throw down anytime, anywhere, he decided against it. He knew that if you found out, it would hurt you. He didn't want that.
So he kept quiet as the (e/c) eyed man -who had just cock blocked him and his girl only to threaten him while they were alone- walked by, shoving him with his shoulder.

"Oh and by the way-" He spoke up once more. "I'm staying in room 318, feel free to tell (Y/n) that she can stop by any time."

With that, the door closed behind Zurui.

Katsuki grabbed his temple in annoyance.

"Fuck."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT!
———-
Hey hoeeeesss. What's upppppp. New chapterrrr oooooo~ Hope you enjoyed this one. I'm finally getting into more plot development things and (Y/n)'s backstory and life. Eeeeeeeeee !
Anyway, don't have much to say except THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 200k BITCH WHAT?
Thank you guys so fucking much for giving me a platform to express my creativity.
Love ~Alex ❤️