Chapter 14

(Y/n) POV

It was Monday morning, and I was exhausted. Yesterday I had stayed up all night studying for a stupid test, Aizawa-Sensei, had announced last minute. I stretched as I began making my way to school. My (h/c) hair blew in different directions as the chilly wind sent goosebumps down my skin. I tucked my face in my (f/c) scarf.

It sure was getting cold.

"Your ties' fucked up again." I heard a sudden voice cut through the silence like a knife through butter.
I shrieked.

"Oh my fucking god, Balugou. Don't scare me like that!" I wined

He only grinned.

"Here, hold my books." He spoke in a low tone, roughly handing me his books.

"Fuck, You're so goddamn awful at doing this. It almost makes me feel bad for you." He stated, grabbing his books from my hands when he was done.

I chose to simply ignored his insult and keep walking. He shortly passed me since his long legs allowed him to cover more ground in a shorter amount of time. I felt my body chill as we entered the sketchy area someone tried to assault me at only a few days prior.

"Hey,"

I looked up at Bakugou.

"What?"

"Keep up." He mumbled something after that, but I didn't really have the energy to ask what it was about.

As we neared the school, I felt the silence get a bit uncomfortable.

"So..did you study for the test today?"

"Yeah."

"Same. I stayed up all night trying to prepare for it." A yawn escaped my lips, adding confirmation to my statement.

"Nah, for me it was as easy as reviewing my notes for half an hour. I already knew most of the things he taught."
He cockily smirked, proud of himself.

"Geez, congrats." I said dryly, rolling my eyes.

I looked at him for a moment, spotting what looked like a hint of red on his cheeks.

Was it the cold or..?

"If your that stupid then next time I'll help you." He mumbled, just loud enough for me to hear.

I see a teasing opportunity.
I smirked at myself.

"What was that?" I said, cupping my ear, pretending not to hear him.

He growled.

"I said, NEXT TIME YOUR DUMBASS CANT FUCKING STIDY, I'LL HELP YOU!"
His face got a bit redder

Cute

I simply smiled at him.

"Thanks."

——————————

"Man! That test was insane.I totally failed." Mina wined as she ate her lunch.

"Yeah, I know! I got a B- at best." I said, nibbling on my sandwich. I looked around the room, tuning out Mina's explanation on why Midnight is indeed the MOST iconic female hero. Part of me wanted to pretend I didn't know what I was looking for. But deep down I knew exactly what- who I was looking for.

"Have you seen Bakugou lately? I tried to talk to him after the exam but I wasn't able to catch him." I interrupted her tangent.

She stopped talking as soon as the words came out of my mouth. Silence overwhelmed us. I decided to look at her, wondering why she was being so quiet.