Chapter 13

Y/n POV

Bells rang as we stepped out of the small restaurant. My mouth was still burning. I couldn't help but bite the inside of my cheek, which in turn, only made it worse.
Distress was written all over my face.  It was an understatement to say I couldn't handle spicy food.
Bakugou glanced at me from the corner or his eye.

"Stop being overdramatic. It wasn't even that fucking hot."

I stared up at him in complete and utter disbelief.

"The fuck you mean it wasn't that hot!?" I yelled desperately.

Suddenly my eye caught something that looked like heaven.  I watched as a little girl with purple hair in pigtails walked by with a cone of strawberry ice cream. I stared at her. Then I looked back up at Bakugou. He quickly caught on to my gaze and huffed.

"Alright, fine. But you owe me a fuck ton, you know that, right?"

I simply nodded my head in desperation, not letting any of his words actually sink into my ears and brain.  All I could focus on was the cold and delicious treat. We crossed the street and turned a corner. We found ourselves looking at a white and pink building only a street crossing away with big and bold letters that read; Neko's Ice cream.
I ran toward it. Forgetting I had someone beside me. I could almost taste the dessert in my mouth. Suddenly, someone grabbed my hand and pushed me towards them.

Then, I saw it. A speeding car racing past. 

"You're an idiot."

My eyes flickered up to see the blonde boy staring down at me with his mesmerizing eyes.
I felt myself smile softly.

"MY HERO!" I screamed as I jumped on him, laughing.

"WHAT THE FUCK? GET OFF OF ME!" He yelled.

"Alright, alright." I hopped off.
"But still... thanks."

"A true hero's job." He said, smirking.

"You really do have an ego, huh." I said, teasingly.

"Shut your dumb ass up before I change my mind on getting you ice cream." He yelled back.

"Of fuck.  True." I mumbled before we made our way into the shop.

Kirishimas POV

Ashido and I were walking out of a Mexican restaurant as we spotted a certain ash blonde boy and a (h/c) girl.

"You think it's them?" Ashido asked, tugging on my sleeve.

"Yeah, it's definitely them." I nodded.

"Lets follow them then!" Ashido said, a mischievous grin plastered on her face.

"Alright." I said as we began walking a few meters behind them.  I could hear them banter about something until suddenly, they changed rout.

"You think they know we're following them?" I asked.

"Nah! No way!" We both said in unison.

We both stopped talking as we saw (y/n) start running in the direction of an ice cream place.

Then my eyes widened as they flickered toward a speeding car.
I was about to scream something until I saw something unfamiliar flash in Bakugou's face before he composed himself.  It was too fast to see. The entire thing happened in less than 10 seconds but all I knew is that he grabbed onto her like it was life or death. I mean, it was so it made sense.