s a t u r d a y : lee donghyuck

Start from the beginning

"What was that for?" She asked but he just mischievously smiled at her.

"Do you have a hair straightener and curler?"

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Mark noticed Yuta's room open and entered it with the bag in his hand. He saw the boys, as everyone in the room.

"What's going on?" Mark asked and saw Donghyuck doing Hwara's hair.

"You're here! Give me that!" Donghyuck said and Mark gave him the bag. Donghyuck takes the hair spray out before spraying Hwara's hair to stay in place.

"I lowkey feel like Donghyuck is supposed to be a hairstylist and a makeup artist at this point," Johnny said, watching Donghyuck focus on Hwara's hair.

"After this, we're going to Umeda Sky Building, one of the landmarks here in Osaka," Yuta said, focusing on the maknae.

"Jungwoo Hyung, mind opening this?" Donghyuck gave Jungwoo a packet to open and Jungwoo gave it to him once opened.

Donghyuck thanked him and add the flowers on Hwara's hair before spraying her hair again to stay input.

He walks back slightly, checking her hair.

He sweetly smiled and opened the small flower crown and attached it on her front hair

He sweetly smiled and opened the small flower crown and attached it on her front hair. He wowed at her final look.

"Wow... Donghyuck, stop being a CEO and open your own salon." Taeyong said and everyone laughed.

Hwara wowed at Donghyuck's work.

"I agree with him," Hwara said and he just laughed, falling even deeper for her.

"How were you even able to do that?" Taeil asks but Donghyuck just sticks his tongue out.

"I have secrets," Donghyuck said before he fixes the stuff he used to do her hair.

"I think, you should wear a dress and we could all get going."

▔▔▔▔▔▔
They all enter the building and decided to play a little game.

"There's supposed to be two seekers and everyone else is hiders. We can draw slots to know who is who." Yuta said and pull out a box with folded paper.

Everyone take one and showed everyone their roles. Donghyuck and Taeil being the seekers and everyone else is a hider.

"30 seconds to hide, you can't be caught," Yuta said and the two seekers start to count. Some staying in pair and some going solo.

Hwara finds a hiding spot and tries to not get caught. She found a corner and decided to hide their instead.

After waiting for a while, she saw Mark running away from Taeil. They both just surpass her and she stiffened on her spot.

She went out of her corner and saw Taeyong on the side, still hiding and Yuta on the other side of Taeyong. She laughed and just let them play.

She saw the escalator area and starts to go up to where the observatory area is.

Once she made it there, she immediately felt the wind hit her. She went closer to the railing and wowed at the view.

She felt arms around her waist and that person buries their face on her neck.

"I found you." He said and she smiles, turning around to see Donghyuck with a bouquet of different coloured roses.

"When did you have the time to buy that?" She asked and he chuckled.

"I tagged Johnny Hyung and made him the seeker and I bought this. Here," He gave it to her and she chuckled.

"Thank you~," She said and he takes her free hand before placing something there.

"I love you, Choi Hwara." He said and Hwara checked what he placed on her hand and her eyes widened when it was a lock.

"We're in the love lock area so, might as well add ours here to lock our love for each other." He said, showing her a key.

"We should then." She said and he smiled widely, realizing what she just said.

"Then we should." He said and they walk closer to the railings and bend down, locking their lock together.

"Hyuck-ah~" She called his name and Donghyuck looks at her before she pecked his lips.

"I love you."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
When I was searching for Umeda Sky Building, I realized that it was the building Wanna One went to and I saw that they displayed their locks 😭😭

I also had to rewrite this chapter like 4 or 5 times cause I didn't like it.

Anyway, happy belated birthday gift for our Full Sun,