I saw the Jess,Dave,Thomas,Rose and Emily seated on the lower part. The kiddos Amy,Lee,Liam,Tyler were all seated in the back.

"Sissy come sit by me." Amy said

Tia and I stared to walk to them. We didn't see Maple following us until Rose said something.

"Maple let the kids have their own spot. Come on down here with the rest of us."

"Being close is not good for my eyes. I'm sorry. I don't mind sitting up there with them."

"Mom the last time Liam accidentally moved his leg on you. You screamed. Just come by me you will be fine."

"No it's ok really."

"No maple I insist you sit with us." Dave said in a stern voice.

By the time Maple finally sat down we were already sorted out. It was Tyler, Liam,Amy, Me with Tia between my legs,Lee. Amy and Lee were cuddled on my arms. We were watching how to train your dragon 1 and 2.

Once we got down with that we put on the Lion King. About half way in the movie I look down to see Amy snuggled under my arm and Lee snuggled under the other one. Liam had his head on my leg as well as Tyler. Tia was just watching the movie. Once it was off Jess saw the kids were sleep. Jess, Dave and Emily thought it was a good time to get some pictures of this love fest. Once they were done Dave grabbed Liam. Thomas grapped Tyler and Jess got Amy. I picked up Lee while Tia just cleaned up the snacks the kiddos had. I stayed and waited while Lee snuggled her face in my neck. Then I look up to see Maple staring at me. Creepy.

"Ok baby in all done." I heard Tia say making me look at her.

We turn to leave when Maple said something.

"Alex I would like to talk to you. If that is ok?"

I didn't really feel comfortable around her nor did I trust her.

"Maybe tommorrow morning we can talk. Not right now. I have to put her to bed plus I'm tired." I said nicely

"It will only take a minute."

"Not tonight Maple."

"Come on Alex surely you can give me a few minutes."

"She said not tonight. You can talk to her in the morning. She is taking care of Lee. Stop trying to pressure her into talking. She said the morning."

"I wasn't talking to you."

Before Tia could respond back I did

"Look Maple today has been a busy day. Ok I am not up for talking at this point. Please wait till morning." With that I walked off grabbing Tia's hand. I put Lee in Amy's room in the bed with Amy. Once she cuddled Amy and was comfortable I kissed both foreheads and left. Jess had already taken the monitor with her. Tia and I walked to the guest room hand I  hand.

I took off my shirt and shorts and got into bed. Tia went to the bathroom where I can only imagine to take off her make up. She came out looking even more beautiful.

"Your so damn gorgeous you know that."

She said a small thanks with blush riding up her face. She got into the bed and laid her head on my chest. She was rubbing my abs and I could feel her smiling.

"Why you smiling huh?" I asked

"Just being in your arms is amazing. You make me feel safe. Like you would do anything to keep me happy. Alex you mean so much to me. I'm so so sorry for not coming to you first."

"Its ok Tia. You were doing what you thought best. Now let's get some rest."

I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes.

I immediately opened my eyes once I heard the door opening. I looked over and saw Lee and Amy coming into the room.

"Hey princesses what's wrong?"

"Lee had a bad dream and wet the bed. I cleaned her up and took off the sheets but she still scared to sleep."Amy said in a low voice.

"Its ok girls. Lee your not in trouble trust me. You had an accident is all. How about you girls get in bed with us yea?"

They both nodded their heads Amy closed the door. Tia was sleeping on my arm. Amy came to lay on me while Lee snuggled into my other arm and neck.

"Goodnight my girls. Try and get some sleep. I won't let anything happen to you."

About thirty mins later their breathing evened out so I know they were sleep. Then I heard Lee talking g in her sleep.

"No plewse no it hurt. Plewse I be good girl. Stop it plewse."

She hung onto me for fear life. I rubbed her back and whispered its going to be ok. She calmed down. I felt moving on my other side. Tia was looking at Lee with sad eyes. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and told her to go back to sleep I got this. It took ten minutes to calm Lee down.

I hope nothing to bad happened to her. I will have to talk to her mom tomorrow. I ended up signing the papers when Tia was in the bathroom. I can't help but feel a connection with this little girl. I will protect her as my own.

I wan to take Tia to the cabin I bought so we can truly have some alone time. I think I'm going to ask her if she will go with me on Monday. Hopefully she says yes

Hey Guys and Gals
Thank you for reading. Sorry it took so long but I was going one way with this but I changed my mind. But I want to know it yall want me to put smut in the story or make it a separate book just for the smut for the book. Please let me know. A extra thank you to those that have voted and commented. ronnielove45 thank you for your dm and words of encouragement. And to answer your question no I will not tell you rather it will end happy or sad sorry. If anyone has questions for me let me know don't be shy. I'm always up for making new friends. Please comment, vote and share my story. Thank you so much.

P.S

Check out my YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzTIe-KPj6ZfC8j_9kR65XQ thanks.