139

"She's in LA how are we going to do this?" Destiny says "we're in a airport for a reason, we are going to fly out down there....you'll surprise her but keep your mouth shut ok?" She nods sighing. "I just think this is a little too much, I can just confront her about it we don't have to break up"

I nod "yeah but the whole group knew she was fucking Victoria she played you like a fool" her eyes widen "plus I really want to punch her!"

"You're not punching anyone" Lauren says throwing her arm over my shoulders. I groaned "she deserves it"

"She does" Destiny says "you see! Destiny think I should punch her-"

"No she deserves to get embarrassed and feel the way I feel! Let's do it live" Lauren shakes her head "that's not part of the plan" I nodded "I like that idea"

"No! Just make her mad and call it a day" I huffed "fine" I rolled m eyes.

Flight 1718 is now boarding!

"Thank God let's go!"

_____

We made it to LA, We dropped Destiny off at Dinah place, which we witness Victoria sneaking out. Which made Lauren hold me down because all I wanted to do was punch Dinah in her face, for cheating on my best friend and taking my friend with benefits away.

I could care less about the friends with benefits thing but WHAT IF I DID?!

"I don't know why you're being so overprotective I thought you hated cheaters!"

"That cheater is my best friend I'm not going to let you hit her" I huffed crossing my arms over my chest. "Since when did you become so violent"

"Since your best friend decided to cheat on my best friend....you know good thing we didn't meet earlier, because of this would have happened 2 years ago I would have dumped you" she furrows her eyebrows "why?"

"Because you're best friends with my best friends cheater. If I'm still hanging with you and Destiny is still hanging with me that means she'll still have to see Dinah. And that's like torture" she hums "What?"

"You would just drop me like that?" I turned to her, "sisters before- hold on I need to figure out something that rhythms.....I have nothing, but you know what I mean"

"But that just get in the way of true love"

"Lauren, true love doesn't exist. It's just saying. You're going to fall in love many people in your lifetime. And you might love one more than the other. And once you think you found your true love, your soul mate, they leave and you go on to the next person and you fall in love" we pulled up in front of a house. Before I could get out she locks the door. "What are you doing?"

"So what the hell am I to you?" She furrows her eyebrows, "You're my wife, the love of my life"

"But not your true love?"

"Lauren come on, it's not a big deal"

"So when we break up you're just going to find another love of your life huh?" I sighed "I'm not planning on breaking up at all, if I did I wouldn't have asked you to marry me....you're not going anywhere soon because not to be dramatic or anything but you're my life support, without you I'll die" I smiled. But she didn't, she gets out the car slamming the door.

I got out the car and followed her into the house. I looked around the living room. And nodded to myself impressed by how roomy and how homey it was.

This is my new home.

Nice.

I jogged upstairs placing suitcase on the floor, Lauren was laying on the bed. "Baby don't be mad at me, you know I love you" I kicked my shoes off and crawled on the bed. "we're living together shouldn't you be happy....we're officially together" I straddled her. She had the pillow over her face.

I kissed her jaw pulling the pillow away.

She looks at me, as I interlock our hands together, I pulled them over her head.  "This is our bed now" I kissed her neck. "Y/n stop"

"We get to argue about who pay what bills and stress together. We get to go grocery shopping together and eat together....I mean we already did that but as a married couple!" She cracks a smile. "And when we argue we have no choice but to come back to each other, talk it out, and love each other" she bites her lips as she squeezes my hips.

⚠️ Smut ⚠️:

"And the best part is...." I leaned in so my lips brushed against her ear. "We get make love all the time, everywhere" I grabbed her chin and pulled face to mines, I pressed my lips to hers. She instantly kissed back as I grind my hips against hers.

She helps me pull my shirt off and unhook my bra. I slide my bra off and Lauren quickly grabs my a breast, squeezing them lightly.

"Are you still mad Lauren"

"Still debating" I smirked. "Maybe I can help you decide" I whispered as I crawled off of her. I ran to my suitcase. "What are you doing?"

"I want to have some fun in our new bed" I showed her the black furry handcuffs, lust filled her eyes. She sits up pulling her shirt off revealing her breast. "I get to use them on you?" I pushed her back down "no I'm using them on you"

"Oh?" I cuffed her and handcuffed her to the headboard. I bite my lip as I pulled her red shorts down her legs. I threw the shorts in the room somewhere and kissed her again my tongue slipped into her mouth.

Our tongues battled for dominance and of course I won. She moans against my lips as I squeezed her breast. I kissed down her neck, attaching my lips to her erect nipple, I sucked on it grazing my teeth on it just get a reaction from her, which I did because she tried to move her arms. "Y/n"

I hummed giving attention to her her other nipple before kissing down the valley of her breast and down her stomach, making sure to suck on her flesh as I did so.

I spread her  legs sucking on her inner thigh. I palmed her with my other hand while holding her thigh. "Wait y/n I didn't shave" she says quickly. "I forgot I'm sorry-"

"I don't care" I say as I kissed her other thigh. I slowly pulled her white underwear off, and ran a finger through her folds making her whimper. "You're so wet" I l looked up at her as she looked down at me biting her lip.

"Do you want me to taste you?" I say trying to make my voice as sexy as possible, which I think is working because she nodded her head frantically. I chuckled gliding my tongue on her center. I held her legs down as I devoured her pussy. She moans loudly.

"Oh shit, fuck baby!" She bulks her hips giving me more access, I could hear her trying to move her arms due to the handcuffs rubbing against the wood of the headboard.

But that didn't stop me from sliding a finger in her, I looked at her through my eyelashes. Her eyes were squeezed shut, sweat beads were forming on her forehead even though she wasn't doing anything but whimpering and moaning.

"I need more please y/n" I added another finger quickening my pace as her moans get louder at every thrust.

"Fuck omg I'm gonna cum!" She screams. "Please takes these handcuffs off of me! I need to touch you please baby" I crawled over her grabbing the key and unlocking both of the hands cuffs. Her wrist were red "oh my god did I hurt you-"

"No shut up!" She quickly pushes me on my back as she crawls on top of my face. My tongue quickly darted on her making her moan rotating her hips.

Her grips whatever she can of my hair as she rides her way to becoming undone.

She crawls from my face and pulls me so that our lips were pressed against each other. She sat on me, her legs wrapped on each side of me, her arms were wrapped my neck.

My arms were wrapped around her waist as we just made out for half an hour.........

Social Medias:

~@allyxmatrix
~@lolo.cabello123