47

I open the door revealing Normani. She smiles at me "Hi" I rolled my eyes "shouldn't you be on tour right now?" I asked "your starts in March I have time....can I come in"

"Look we can just tell Lauren that we hanged out with each other, and act like we like each other I really don't want to do this" she shoved her hands in her pockets as I shut the door in her face. I walked back to my couch before my phone dings notifying me that I had a text.

Nobody: I'll order food

You: what kind of food?

Nobody: anything you want

You: WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR COME ON IN

Normani chuckles as she walks into the house. "Lauren means the world to me-"

"Can you order the first?" I asked, she rolls her eyes. "You don't have to act like you want to be friends with me. I don't understand why Lauren is forcing us together"

"Because she cares about us, and she'd like us to at least tolerate each other...it means a lot to her. Now stop being a bitch and let's do this!" My eyes widen at the girl "but first can you show me to your bathroom!"

_____

I watched as Normani easily picked up the noodles with the chop sticks, I tried to copy her but it wasn't working out for me. "Do you need help?"

"No I got it" I furrowed my eyebrows in concentration as I tried to pick up the noodles which instantly fell back in the bowl. "Why don't you use a fork?"

"Because I am not an average person I am perfectly capable eating with chopsticks!" She frowns "I'm sorry for calling you average-"

"Can you stop apologizing to me god!" I stabbed the bowl dropped the chopsticks on the table. "Let me Help you"

She picked the chopsticks "I don't need your help"

"Yes you do" she put them back in my hands and placed my fingers in the right position. She brings my hand down making open the chopsticks and grab the noodles. She lift my hand up "ok I got it-oh?" I open my mouth taking the noodles in. I looked over at her "now you try" she let's go of my hand slowly.

I did everything she did and successfully got the noodles in my mouth. "See easy"

"Yeah"

_____

"Are you fucking with me y/n? You do not do yoga" she laughs as she easily does a Sirsasana. I groaned "I do shut up" I tried to get into the headstand but instantly fell backwards almost breaking my back. She chuckles "Let me Help you"

"No! I've been doing this for years, I got it!"

I tried again and before I could fall she quickly grabs my legs.  "I said I could do it myself"

I only did it once successfully months ago. I can do it again.

"You were going to fall because your posture sucks"

"Like you know"

"I do, I do yoga all the time...it really easy. You're just trying too hard" I rolled my eyes.

Why is she good at everything?

This is beyond annoying.

"Can you let go" she did as told I quickly landed on my feet and stood up. "What else do you like to do?"

"Sleep and that's what I'm going to do, can you leave" I turned away from her. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No"

You did everything right.

"I just would like to be alone so leave"

"Ok"

"Keep the yoga pants" she grabs her things and leave.

Her ass looks better in the yoga pants then mines do.

I'm going to sleep......