"Yes" she does not look like a mafia family.

"I know you are doubting me". She removed her golden color hair revealing a brown hair.

She brought her hand closer to her eyes and removed what seems like lenses.

"Christiana Alberto" I said my mouth wide open.

She brought her hair to a side and turned her back to me revealing her neck with a lion tattoo. All his family has that tattoo.

"Did you believe me now?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Without the tattoo,  I believe you Christiana" she was my friend  and her father and my father were friends too. Thing where going well between the Malaysia and Italy before Roberto came in as the new boss.

"I taught you were dead?" I gazed at her.

"I had to beg the media to publicized my death" she answered.  

"Why" even though I hate women because of my mother, I can't hate Christiana.

"I ran to the united state with fake Identity when I was sixteen I changed myself and spent two years and gained there accent before coming back.

I changed myself and identity when I came back to Malaysia to revenge" she said.

"How?" Aayan asked. Back then Aayan and Tina fought like cat and dog.

"I heard about you as the new mafia boss in Italy, even when you always say you don't want to be one" she smiled

"I heard about how you brought many mafia leader down so I decided to come to you for help".

"How did you left Malaysia to Italy?" I asked her.

"Like I said he does not know he has a maid named Julia and escaping from his territory was never a big deal remember my father taught me skills on how to escape" she smiled and I kept a cold face.

"You have changed a lot" she said.

"I am now a mafia king" I answered her.

"Just like them, cold face and stone heart, I know your master taught you not to have any weakness" she smirk.
Master James was my master who passed away two years ago.
He was dad second in command so he took over  from dad as a temporary leader before I clock the age of 21. He taught me and made me a beast which I love.

"So are you keeping me or killing me because I heard you hate women" she asked boldly.

"Even though I hate them does not mean I will kill you, remember you always were my baby sister back then and you are different from all woman because you got a good heart" she smiled at me.

"Thank you" she said. I left the room leaving her and Aayan. Even though I hate women I can't bring myself to hate my saviour.

Amira's POV

"Here" Leo passed me a bag.

"And what is that for?" I asked drawing my eyebrow closer.

"Your hoodie" he answered.

"From tony and I" I smirked at him.

"So am I free?" he asked

"Free you are, so how was the weekend?" I asked him.

"Crazy, I was not allowed to go clubbing" he said tiredly.

"Why?".

"My dad was home and that bitch of my step mother".