"Nothing has ever being a problem for you" I bluffed at him.

"Sì certo, ma voglio iniziare con un messaggio di minaccia"
(Yeah sure, but I want to start with threat messages) I told him my intentions.

"Non male Devo andare, ce in business che mi aspetta" ( that not bad, I got to go, there is a business waiting for me) he left the office.

***
"Boss what should we do with the lady in the basement?" One of my men asked me.

"Kill her" I said not looking up.

"But boss she was saying some useful things about her boss".
I fisted my hand and the punch him on his face. He stumbled back and quickly adjusted his posture.

His nose was already bleeding. I grabbed the gun from him and went to the basement.

I aimed the gun at her small figure smirking.

"Please Aaryan don't kill me" she pleaded.

"And why will I listen to you?" I squat to her level and brought her face close to mine.

"If you kill me you will be the one to loose" she said remorsefully. I frowned at her.

"What made you said so?" I grabbed her chin up forcefully.

"In my bag there is the file of the drugs" she said with full confidence.

She dipped her hand in her pocket and brought out a flash.

"And with this you can bring down Roberto" I was about to collect it when she fisted it.

"I came here link secret of him to you not you to him. Picking those file and this flash was a big danger. Please Aaryan don't kill me and don't throw ne out because Roberto will kill me" she said looking at me.

"Free her and take her to the main building" I said and was about to go when she called me back.

"Here" she gave me the flash "The files" she gave me her bag.

"Free her now" I left the basement and went to the building.

***

Aayan, I and Julia sat down in the cinema. I asked her to come with us after she was being free.

"Play it" I told Aayan.

Roberto sat down with his squad talking about how to unite with the Russian mafia and bring me down.

We watched for two good hour before it finished.

"How did you get this?" I asked Julia.

"I am just a mere cook and he does not know that I exist". She told me.

"If you could link your boss secret how am I sure you will not link mine?" I asked her.

"You are better of him" she said looking down.

"What made you said so?" I asked.

"Roberto his not suppose to live. He killed my father and also raped my mother and sister and killed them also  in my front. He was about to do the same to me too but I ran away" she said

"Why did he do that?" Aayan asked.

"My father was the king of Malaysian mafia" she said.

"You mean Romano Alberto?" I asked.