Episode 5

Ren sits down on the hill with his eyes closed, enjoying the breeze and the nature around him. He closes his eyes as the wind blows, and then when he opens them, he is surprised with a person in front of him.

"Hey Ren." Nora says.

He gives a wave and stands up as Nora walks over to him. They give each other small smiles and little giggles.

"Wanna go to the arcade?" Nora asks.

He thinks on it a little, and then responds with nod.

~~~

Blake stands in the broken lunch room of beacon academy. She looks at her old self trying to fight off Adam and nearly failing. Then she sees the moment Yang got her arm cut off.

"Yang?!" Blake says

Then Adam looks at Blake with blood red eyes and white pupils. He starts to walk towards her. Blake tried to move, but she couldn't. She felt paralyzed. Adam approached her, and got his sword out and begins to stab her  and then-

Blake Wakes up to find herself tied to a chair in a black room with hardwood floor.

"H-Huh?.." She whispered dazed.

"Oh so you are awake."

Adam comes walking out of a room with a weird device.

"W-What is that?! Why am I here?! Why Did you take me?!"Blake raises her voice each sentence she said.

"My love, I need you. I have nobody and everyone has left my side."

Blake gives a furious expression at what he said. "That's your fault. It's your fault everyone is this way, and definitely your fault for having such a spiteful mindset." She snapped.

"You don't think that." He said with a crazy grin

"W-What?!" She whispers.

Adam puts a device on Blake's head covering her eyes.

"YOU DON'T THINK THAT! YOU WILL STAY BY MY SIDE, KILL ANYONE I SAY, AND NEVER LEAVE ME!" He yells at her.

Blake screams and screams as Adam laughs, and then she stops.

"I will do anything you say.." Blake says taking the mask off with a grin.

~~~

Ren and nora play super smash bros ultimate on one of the gaming box things.

"HAHA IM WINNING!" Nora laughs.

"Not for long!" Ren says.

They spend a few more seconds fighting and then,

"Game!"

"Awww.. I lost." Nora says while ren laughs.

"It's okay. Next time." Ren says while walking to the food court.

~~~

Weiss sits on her bed with a guilty look on her face. She regrets the fact that she let Blake get taken like how she did. A few minutes later, Yang walks in humming a song, opening the fridge for some water.

"Hey Weiss, have you seen Blake?" Yang asks her.

Weiss gives her a guilty frown and looks from to floor to Yang.

"I'm sorry Yang.."

END OF EPISODE