Episode 4

AU: Hello! Just to let you guys know, I kinda changed the story from volume 6 and made it so Adam didn't die, he just ran off again to hunt Blake and Yang another time. Just an FWI!

Adam managed to follow Blake and Yang during the fight with the leviathan and boarded the ship just in time. He was gonna wait until Blake was alone and then do the unspeakable. But it was very hard to catch that because she is always around somebody. It took Adam time after time, after time, after.. time. 

"Why must it be so hard to catch this girl!?" Adam complains.

He sits on the grass and starts to sharpen his sword.

"One day Blake. One day."

~~~

"So it's repaired?" Yang asks Blake.

"Yep. All good."

They walk back to the hotel and find Ruby and Weiss sitting together, while oscar reads a comic.

"Weiss get your dirty shoes off the couch and move for me!" Yang yells and jumps while Weiss panics and moves her legs.

"Don't do that you dolt!" Weiss says.

"Weisss, i lost." Ruby cries as she throws her scroll on the ground.

"It's just a game. Calm down."

Yang walks over to the fridge and gets some cereal, and begins munching.

"This is some real good cereal." She says mouth full.

"Well, im gonna go find some grimm to fight. I need to train.. Anyone wanna come?" Blake says.

"Okay I will. Plus i need to work on my fighting in general." Weiss runs out with blake.

~~~

Qrow,  Maria, and the Headmaster of Atlas sit down on the couches having a conversation.

"Are you serious?! What is the need for this?! We cant beat salem even if we tried." The headmaster says.

"Excuse me, but we have many opportunities to beat them! We have never tried using silver eyes on her, and most definitely not have used all 4 relics against her either." Maria states with sassiness.

"Who even are you?!" He yells in an insulting way.

"An old woman who would regret giving birth to your ugly ass."

He gets up in anger and looks at her with fiery eyes.

"Okay, lets not all try to fight each other. We need to work together." Qrow calms them.

"Well, since you managed to fix my eyes, okay." Maria states finally.

"So, what silver eyed Warrior do we have? Because obviously, her eyes cant do smack."

"Ruby." Qrow blocks maria from talking.

"Ruby? And who might that be?" He asks.

"Summer Rose's daughter." 

~~~

We find Blake and Weiss training and clashing swords in an open land. Weiss has been working on her glyphs, and Blake is finding Better ways of using dust clones. Everything ends with a final sword clash.

"You are pretty good.."  Weiss says to Blake painting.

"Likewise.."

They put their weapons away, and begin to head back until something stops them. Blake finds herself being hit by the hilt of a red sword. Blake turns around and gets her weapon out, and then comes Adam flying down with a huge slash making Blake unconscious.

"Blake!"

Weiss tries to use a glyph to freeze adam, but he dodges and knocks weiss in the face to the ground. She looks up and then Blake and Adam are gone..

END OF EPISODE