I'm here for him, to find his love for me. I want to support him to get rid of his stress. It was all him right now, I had no choices.

Was he there for me in my darkest time? No. Then why on earth am I  standing by his side? I had no idea.

He came into the hallway which lead the way to the doctor's room. He has become a light bag, pale, muscles down in. 

He saw me.

I paused.

He smiled, I had no choices but to smile back and walk toward him, everything about the past was gone. 

Some folks wear a smile, this guy was the smile. 

"Arie." This was a change for the firs time he spoke first.

"Arie." I corrected, "Ariel Brandy." I didn't want him to call me with a nickname 'cause it hurts.

He had the disappointment in him, he watched around for few seconds  and spoke.

"You are here for?" His eyes were fixed on mine.

I avoided replying to him, "You?" I answered with a question.

He sighed deeply, before he answer my question, a nurse came to us.

"Mr. Alexander, it's your turn."

They say the eyes are windows, the thing is, my love, I can see through them. I can see the pain in you, the depth of you.

"Could you wait for me?" He asked with his gentle, dark eyes.

I nodded, he entered the room, without a second look at me.

I waited for him, outside in the hallway with my bodyguard. Most men I know have become automatons of the modern workplace, units in corporations, measured and valued only for their productivity. They are tense from subducting so much anger, burying it so they can get up and do the same tedious job over and over.They become tense parents, controlling spouses, piling damage onto damage until their home-life implodes. What's left of them after that is bitter, confused and full of resentment.

My bodyguard isn't like them, he's a total enigma, but I can't tell why. He has all the same reasons to be bitter but he walks and talks like he's just been on an inspiring hike in the mountains. Somehow the stress rolls right off him instead of sinking in and twisting the way he thinks. Every day is fresh to him, every person is fresh, he wouldn't know how to hold a grudge if it came with handles. Just being near him is like taking a vacation, but he's no open book.

He's like a person that got beamed in from Mars as a full adult. I don't know a single person who has any idea who his parents were, what is childhood was like, if he has any siblings. The only clue to a past is a photograph of a red haired girl on his desk, she's leaning against a wooden pier, her hair flying back in the wind. I once asked him about her and he simply smiled, lost in a pleasant memory he wasn't about to share. All he would say is, "Pretty, isn't she?"

"What's your name?" I asked from him. It was quiet crazy he is my bodyguard but still I do not know him, not even his name.

He smiled, lightly, that smile always remembers me my dad.

"You don't know my name?" He questioned.

I smiled too, just because I didn't want to show him I'm mad.

"Yeah, I know it's a bit crazy. But, yes. I don't know your name."

"Aaron Gael." He replied.

"Spanish?"

"si señora" He said, making his hand to bow me.

"Who is Alexander?" He asked, I heard the suspicion in his voice.

"A friend." I replied. I lied just because I didn't to know the truth.

Luckily the door opened and Alexander came out so I could avoid further questions from Aaron.

Alexander approached me.

"Can we talk in private?" He asked, his weak eyes on Aaron. I placed my eyes on Aaron and nodded so he left us in private. We sat on waiting bench in front of the doctor's room, with a huge distant among us.

No one feature makes Alexander so handsome, though his eyes come close. People often speak of the color of eyes, as if that were of importance, yet his would be beautiful in any shade. From them comes an intensity, an honesty, a gentleness. Perhaps this is what is meant by a gentleman, not one of weakness or trite politeness, but one of great spirit and noble ways.

I avoided speaking, just to wait for him.

He either didn't speak. After long minutes he spoke.

"I'm sorry. Sorry for everything I've done for you." He paused and sighed deeply.

I listened to me, avoiding his gaze.

"I am a Dementia patient. I guess you know what it is." I nodded, still avoiding his beautiful eyes.

"What I've done for you and the others was a result of Dementia." He moved his fingers through his hair.

"Shelly was the only one who knew about my illness."

"What?" I tired to be polite but I had to explode after this.

"I'm sorry Arie." After a second he corrected, "Ariel, I had to hide it from you because I was worried about loosing you."

I waited for him to explain.

"Shelly always supported me. After getting drugs I always wanted something sexual. It was hard to contain, hard to avoid. When it happens I always go for her. If I had no one to fuck, my body begins to ache and I faint." He stopped, a strong pain in his eyes. I wanted to comfort him but I avoided.

"I can only have sex for a maximum for thirty seconds. And I only use girl once." He continued, "But it was different with you I spent days with you."

I cut him off, "Shelly?" Showing off my jealousy.

"She was a friend, she was my only choice when there was no other."

"How long have you being using drugs?" I asked.

"When I was six."

"What?" I felt horrible. "It's impossible." I felt sick.

"It was what led the success for our family. They sold drugs along with the cosmetic production. There so surprise I got addicted for them."

"Why did you posted the nude photos?" I exposed my anger through my hard voice.

"I wanted to avoid you." What?

"I was worried I would hurt you. I posted the nude photos so you would hate me and move far away from me. I tried to be close to you, I tried be close to someone else, I tired to hurt you but Ariel it's only you. You are the only one for me. I love you." He paused as his bright eyes moved on mine, "I love you like the moon loves the earth." He holded my hands tightly, "You are my earth."