On the bright side, one thing good about this party was that there was champagne, the expensive type and I had gulped one down already and it hasn't even been a minute since we got here.

"Ah Destefano! How are you?" Constantino chirped when a man approached us with a smile.

I scrutinised the man as we approached him and I couldn't figure out why I felt like this man was not what he seems to be. He was wearing a suit that really made me decide what kind of a man he would be. I was a dįck to judge him by his appearance but I couldn't seem to ignore that fact that this man was wearing a white suit.

Who the fùck wears a white suit?

I shake my head to abandon the thoughts and continue to scrutinise him and notice the white hairs that began to cover his head; he was definitely older than Constantino. When he smiled at Constantino, his face crinkled and I gulp my drink as I continue to look at him. He was no better mafia than us, we kept our mafia running for years, ever since my grandfather Rafael died so I made sure we were better, but this man... I had no idea.

"Destefano, meet my son Dante. He is the next one in line, I have so much faith in this one." Constantino chuckled as he introduced me to Destefano. Destefano shifted his gaze on me and began to scrutinise me, head to toe and it really pissed me off because it seemed like he thought shít of me.

The tension between us soon began to fade when he smacked his hand on my arm and chuckled.

"Ah son, make your father proud like always. Nice to meet you Dante, make yourself comfortable here and meet my guests and family." He said as he offered me a hand shake that I took,

"Likewise, sir."

"No no son," he laughed, "Call me Destefano. No need with the formalities, I don't do that bullshít."

"Destefano, where is the birthday girl?" Constantino questions as he roams his eyes around the hall, "Where is your daughter?"

I clench my jaws as I was reminded of why I was here and just look at mom who gave me a apologetic smile. I shook my head as anger fuelled in my system and just walk away from them, I really did not want to deal with this bullshít.

I reach a quiet balcony and pull my phone out to call Fabio, the fùcker who will have no choice but to come and take me out of this lame ass fùcking birthday party.

"What?" He barked through the phone, "Seriously dude, I've got no fùcking time for your bullshít."

"Where are you?" I growled to the phone,

"At your fūcking party! Where the fūck are you?" He roared, "Hey dude, do you see dïckhead Dante anywhere here?" I heard Fabio asking someone at the party, however it seemed like he was talking to a herd of animals because as soon as he asked, roars of laughter erupted from the other side that I had to pull the phone away from my ears a little because it was that loud.

I swear when I see him, I'm going to punch the living fück out of his face.

"Come and get me you fücking fava, I'm at some fûcking rich kid's birthday party. I'll send you the address."

"What the fûck are you doing over there?"

"Fabio, just come and get me. I'll explain then." I huff before I pull the phone away from my ears and throw a string of curses at my phone. If only Fabio was here right in front of me, I'm sure I would've broken his jaws.

"Cara, your father's guests have arrived. Let's go."

I turn my gaze to the left and glance over my shoulders to see two figures through the silk curtains.