Chapter One

Dante's POV

"Mom... spare me please. I really have somewhere else to be."

I plead to my mom, begging like a child would do and just frown up at her. If I had to, I would fùcking get on my knees and start pleading. I really needed to see the boys, we were having a fùcking bachelor party that I was in the mood for, otherwise I would be busy as fùck trying to please my father.

Mom frowned at me as she walked away from the mirror. As usual, she looked breathtakingly beautiful. My mother was always beautiful and will remain beautiful.

"Dante, your father really needs you there. If you do not attend this party, then it will not be the same. Your father's business partner gave us a personal invite and it would be embarrassing if we all do not attend." She explains as she cupped one of my cheek, "For my sake, per favore vieni."

Constantino had a business partner that he wanted to hold on for as long as he could so in order to do that, he wanted to please him. Today, we were invited to his business partner's daughter's birthday but personally, I really couldn't give a shít.

This is all just for Constantino to fùck up and then throw it at my face for me to deal with in the future.

But of course, I was not going to protest because I was the mafia. Mafia's fùck up all the time but have a solution at the end.

However, the outside world does not need to know that. If this business partner turns out to be a motherfùcker, I'll always know what to do. I sigh heavily before I finally give in and nod at mom.

"Okay mom, I'll come, but if he písses me off then I'm leaving." I say, she frowns as a result of that she hated this relationship I have with my own father.

Not my fùcking fault that the man decided to make me a fùcking mafia don at a very young age.

We reached the destination of the birthday party and immediately, we were faced with a problem. Constantino's rivals were attending the party and he was unaware of that fact. Had he known, then we wouldn't have attended this stupid birthday party and I would've been occupied with something more fun.

"Ignore them. Remember, you're here to impress Destefano."

There came that name again!

Fùck! The name has been going around in the estate for weeks now and it really píssed me off. Who was this man? That my parents wanted to impress so badly?

Constantino nodded at mom before he glared at me.

"Figlio, don't do anything stupid. I'm warning you, this man isn't Fredrick. He has balls and will do more than what Fredrick is capable of doing. Per favore figlio, our mafia will be on the line." He plead with me and I returned with a firm nod.

When it came to business, I complied to Constantino's instructions because he knew what he was doing. The man has been doing this just over two decades so I really couldn't underestimate him. My father knew what he was doing and I can say that he was excellent at it. He was manipulative as always, yet kind and caring which is what mom loved about him. Due to this attitude, our family always received what we needed the most.

We walked in and as soon as we did, I was quite bemused because I thought I was attending some little raggaza's birthday party, turns out it was Destefano's eldest daughter's birthday, her eighteenth.

The corner of my lips tugged up as I reminisced about my eighteenth; it was nothing like this in fact, it was eventful. By eventful, I mean I spent my first paycheque from my job at the time to a pimp and she wasn't even great.