Yoongi: It is fairing well. I do not get paid, I simply live in the palace. I am single...but my heart belongs to someone...I will not marry you unless you are y/n....and I see no political purpose in our union....Unless you are Y/n.

Q: To Namjoon: If you could find a way to save your mother and little sister from the clutches of your father, but the consequence is loosing your job, would you do it?

Namjoon: Yes.

Q: To Hoseok: What would your occupation be if you never pursued the life of astronomical research?

Hoseok: I would probably be a farmer...I like animals.

Q: To Jimin: Since the stars spoke to you when you died, did you ever happen to meet this little firefly whose name is Ray and his wife Evangeline?

Jimin: *Tilts head* Uhm....No.

Author: update, Jimin has just watched The Princess and The Frog and he is in tears.

Jimin*sobbing*: What-What kind of monster would ask this question?!

Q: To Taehyung: Since you're a Pharaoh and all, did you ever have a pet cat/feline? If so, was it's name Yeontan?

Taehyung: I did not have any cat pets, but I did have a puppy with that name..

Q: To Yoongi: If not being a General, what dream job did you desire as a child?

Yoongi: *taps chin* I do not know....I have always wanted to be a general....When I was younger I did wish to be a king though...

Q: To Jungkook: If not been forced into the life of slavery, what job do you think you would have had? P.S. I admire your bravery and devotion. Not many people would defy the rules when they feel it's injustice.

Jungkook: Thank you for your flattery.... Hmmm....I would like to be a potter!

Q:To Taehyung: When you had Anubis' powers and found out the truth about Y/n's trip to all the universes, what did you find out from the previous world( TFK)? What did you think about Yoongi and Grace? How about the other Taehyung?

Taehyung: Honestly....It was nerve-wracking and terrifying. Since Anubis was able to access my babygirl's memory...I could only see things from her point of view....I relived her memories and watched as she fell in love with a man who wasn't me....She had an entire life in that other world...She had a family.... and knowing that is scary, because it means that there is a chance she will never come back to me.

Q: To Jungkook: Did you ever have a fling with any of the other slaves?

Jungkook: *blushes madly* Wh-what?! No! I'm a good boy!

Q: To Namjoon: Did you ever have any feelings for Y/n that you never knew you had? If not, did you ever find "the one" in your life or are you still searching?

Namjoon: Y/n was the only one...She was "the one".

Q: To Seokjin: Your beauty and kind soul blinds me sometimes (no offense Jimin) Were there ever any marriage proposals fro wealthy men who wanted your hand for their daughters? P.S. If you are still guilty for the whole "killing dude" incident, don't be. If it were Y/n or anyone else if your position, we would do the same for you.

Jin: *smiles warmly* Thank you for your kind words, young one...And to answer your question; yes...there were many proposals made to me.

Q: To Jimin: What did you think when you first saw the stars? Were they better than how Y/n described them to be.