Character Q&A

Welcome to the character Q&A for "Pyramids."

Before we begin I would like to thank you all for commenting and messaging all of your questions. I apologize in advance if I missed some...

If you are new to this and you don't know how a "character Q&A" works....

Basically you just send in questions for the characters and they answer.

These questions are also sent in through instagram and email.

Okey....Let's get it.

__________________________________________________________________

Q: Taehyung, how did it feel to know that y/n was destined to leave from the very beginning?

Taehyung: *sighs and runs a hand through his hair* It was quite heartbreaking when I found out that she couldn't stay...but I can understand why she had to leave me- us.

Q: For Taehyung: I'm so sorry for what happened to you. How does it feel to be so beautiful?

Taehyung: *Blushes* I-

Jin: *Shoves Tae out of the way* Now hang on just one second-

Q:Why did Yoongles call reader woman? But seriously why?

Yoongi: *Furrows his brows* What is a "Yoongles"?

Hoseok: *laughs* I believe it is a nickname.

Yoongi: *scrunches his nose* I do not like it...But to answer your question...I called her woman because that it what she is...At first I honestly didn't even care to remember her name....But now...I call her woman as a sign of affection...She is my woman.

Q: To Taehyung: What was ALL the things that Anubis told you when he inhabited you? Any dirty secrets?

Taehyung: He told me how to kill him...Which turned out to be very useful.

Q: To Jungkook: When you realized Y/n was gone, what was the first thought to run into your mind?

Jungkook: That she was kidnapped....Which I'm still determining to be true...She wouldn't just leave me like that... It's not like her.

Q: To Taehyung: When you first met Y/n, what was the first thing that went through your mind?

Taehyung: *Smirks* I remember thinking about how attractive and seductive she was...Then I thought about the quickest way to get her into my be-"

Jimin: *Slaps Taehyung with a shoe* Stop that right now!

Taehyung: *rubs his head and nods*

Q: To Jin: Do you ever wish that you were the one to become Pharaoh?

Jin: *Shakes head* Nope. Never wanted that much responsibility.

Q: To Jimin: When did you realize you were in love with Y/n?

Jimin: *smiles widely and bite his lip* The night that I died...The way she held me and told me of the stars...She lit up the sky that night...even if I couldn't see it.

Taehyung: *clears throat loudly* Okay, next question!

Q: To Yoongi: When you found out that Y/n was in love with you (in a different galaxy) but not you (in this galaxy), how did you feel?

Yoongi: *stares with wide eyes* Um....What? Different Galaxy?

Q: To Yoongi: How does being in the military fair? How much do you get paid? Are you currently single? Marry me? And if not for love, we can get married for political purposes! ( -U-)