"Shit! Everyone, get out now! She's having an episode!" Sasuke's smooth voice was tainted in panic, fear and desperation to get everyone away from me. "Sakura! Go and get the doctor, now!"

Sakura yelped at the harshness in Sasuke's tone and with wide, fearful eyes, turned tail and ran off to find the closest doctor.

My right hand shot up and grabbed a fistful of my bangs in a vein attempt to control myself and neutralize the pain my headache delivered to me. Through my hazy vision I could make out the shapes of white lab coats filing into the room and running over to me. The doctors pushed me down onto the bed while I thrashed around like a wild animal in a cage. I was scared. I couldn't get a hold of my emotions and I was scared. I had to go through this thing on my own. I tired to call out to Sasuke but instead of his name, an animilistic roar ripped from my lips.

"Restrain her!" I caught one of the doctors order and my arms and legs were pinned down by nurses. I thrashed more in an attempt to get free but a cold sting in my arm gradually ceased my movements and I was being pulled into unconsciousness. The last thing I saw was Sasuke walking out of the room.

_________________________________

I awoke with a start and instantly regretting it when my vision painfully buzzed out and I went blind for a few seconds before everything came back into focus.

"Take it easy. You've been out of it for a few hours." My head whipped around to Sasuke taking up vacancy in the chair next to my bed.

"W-what happened?" I groaned as I try to make sense of what happened a few hours ago.

"You had an attack so the doctors had to put you under anesthesia to calm you down. You passed out shortly after." He explained. His onyx eyes refusing to meet mine. I felt a pang in my chest at the action.

"What do you mean 'attack'?" I asked. What was wrong with me!?

"The doctors are calling it 'panic attacks'. The reason why you're still admitted in the hospital is so that the doctors can keep you under supervision. Psychologically you're unstable..." He trailed off. The news shocked me, my heart felt like it was a shuriken throwing practice board.

"U-un...stable..?" I choked out. "So what. Does that mean I'm screwed in the head, I'm crazy?! Dangerous even! If that's the case, then why don't you just euthanize me! Put me out of my misery! We all know that's what the village wants, it'll be doing them a favor!!' I screamed. I gasped at the headache returning and I wanted to scream out in pain and frustration.

My eyes widened when Sasuke slammed me into his chest, his arms wrapped securely around my crumbling figure. He handled me tenderly, like I would fall apart. But, the stitchings holding me together were fraying...

"Shhh... It's okay. I'm here, nothing will happen to you. It's alright now..." He whispered sweet nothings in my ear and I felt myself relax in his embrace.

_________________________

After a few more weeks I was discharged from the hospital but was still kept on close watch. I was surprised to say the least when they said I could go home.

I guess I should thank Tsunade. I heard from Sasuke that she was the one to get permission for me to leave the hospital, however I would have to pay frequent visits to their rehab department four times a week.

During my time out of the hospital, I would stay at home and watch TV or sneak out to train in the forest. However, today Naruto was pounding at the front door of the house sometime in the afternoon.

I opened the door to see the blonde ninja in a puffing mess. I went and got him a glass of water and he chugged it down like he hadn't had a drink in years.