Cast And Crew

I'm Seraphina Villin, and I go to East River Valley Jr./Sr. Highschool.   We just call it East Valley.   Now, to say that I'm not popular is an understatement.   I don't actually have any friends, just a few people that tolerate me.   Specifically, Roman Findlay.   He's nice enough, I don't actually know all that much about him.   Other than that he's freakishly tall, plays just about every sport there is and knows exactly what ticks me off.   He's basically my sense of self-control.   Plus we have just about every class together.   But, he's not really a friend.   More of a person that I kinda get along with.

   More of a person that I kinda get along with

He's friends with our resident rich kid.   Actually, Callum is the richest kid in the country.   He's a jerk, though.   He's the blond kid at the top of the page.   Sorry for the drastic style change, but...   Not enough male doll makers in the world, right?

Anyway, more about me.   I'm 5'4" without my heels or thick-soled Doc Martins, 5'6" with them.   I have really dark red hair.   My eyes look black, but if you're really, really, way too close, and shine a light in them, you can tell that they're red, too.   I'm pretty pale.   I always wear black lipstick, and...   I don't talk much.   Except when I'm mad, then I'll rip whoever's there to shreds.

I think that's just about it...   Oh!   Wait, my real name is Aloisa Grimald, and I'm the third-richest kid in the country!   And my dad is literally Lucifer.   No, seriously, Lucifer Grimald, King of Hell.

(I'm on the cover BTW)