Chapter 10

"Chan? B-but how? I thought you..." Woojin stuttered, releasing his grip a bit.

"Died?"

"Yes! We saw you on the floor bleeding from your head! You didn't have a pulse!"

Chan chuckled, grabbed his gun, and freed his arm from Minho, who was too distracted to notice. "Did you..." He started, placing the gun between him and Minho, the barrel pointing towards his head. "...Even look at 'my' face?"

"NO!"

Minho gasped and tried to run away, but it was too late. Chan pulled the trigger. Minho fell limp, blood pouring out of his forehead as Chan got up and started walking towards Jeongin.

"W-why? Why would you kill everyone?" Jeongin asked Chan who got closer and closer each second.

"Why? Haven't you noticed? I don't sleep, I never sleep. All the deadlines, staying up late writing and producing songs each night and never getting a bit of sleep!" Chan sighs. "The constant lack of sleep made me delirious. I've become so disoriented and crazy to the point where I started murdering people."

"Hyung, please no... you can stop this, right?" Jeongin said, backing himself into a wall.

Chan didn't answer and moved forward more, trapping Jeongin. He pointed his gun at Jeongin and placed his finger on the trigger.

Jeongin's eyes started to water. "Hyung... Please... No..."

"Sorry Jeongin, but you've already seen my face." Chan's grip on the gun tightened and his finger slowly pressed onto the trigger.

"Goodbye, Jeongin."