Chapter 4

"Hey guys, the food's here!" Felix shouted, bringing in bags of food.

"What did you get?" Jisung asked as Felix put the bags down on the table.

"Chicken!"

"Aww, we had chicken two days ago." Minho grumbled.

"So?"

"Can't we eat something else?" Jeongin said, joining the conversation.

"Too late. He already paid for it." Changbin replied.

"Aww..."

"What did you expect? You ask Felix to buy food and he'll always get chicken." Seungmin said.

"Hey! That's not true!" Felix exclaimed. "I order other food too."

"Yeah, sure."

"Look, can we just eat? I'm hungry." Jisung said, sitting down.

Everyone agreed and sat down as Jisung started opening the food and Changbin went to get plates.

"Hey Jeongin, can you go wake Hyunjin up?" Minho asked, placing drinks down on the table.

"Sure hyung!" Jeongin said, standing up. He went down the hall and stopped at Chan's room. He stood there for a while before sighing. I have to go wake Hyunjin hyung up. I can't get distracted.

He continued down the hall and knocked on Hyunjin's door. "Hyung? We have dinner, are you awake?" Jeongin asked. No answer. "I'm coming in."

-

"Hey, save some for Jeongin and Hyunjin." Minho said to the other members.

"Hey, Hyunjin doesn't usually sleep for the whole day. You think he's okay?" Felix asked.

"It's been a long night. He must've been tired." Changbin said.

Felix nodded. "Yeah, I guess s-" Felix got interrupted by a scream.

"Jeongin!" Everyone rushed to Hyunjin's room, only to find Jeongin sitting on the floor next to Hyunjin's bed, his eyes wide and full of fear.

"Hyunjin... He... I..." Jeongin stuttered as Minho came into the room and looked at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin looked fine, except there were several thick rope marks that were wrapped around his neck. Minho took his pulse and shook his head.

Hyunjin was dead.