Chapter 2

"Oh my god, hyung, I'm so sorry." Felix said to Chan, pulling him into a hug.

Chan, who was too shocked to comprehend anything, just sat there, emotionless and frozen in shock.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Minho asked.

Chan, still frozen and emotionless, nodded. "Y-yeah. Sure. I just need to be alone right now." He said, getting up from the couch and going down the hall to his room.

"Morning hyung!" Hyunjin greeted as Chan walked towards him. Hyunjin looked at Chan in confusion as Chan walked past him, ignoring him, and eventually go into his room, living the door. "Hey, what's wrong with Chan hyung?" Hyunjin asked as he walked into the living room.

"Finally, you're up! God, it's so hard to wake you up!" Jisung said.

"Well, Chan hyung's mother got murdered last night." Changbin explained. "He's in shock right now. We should leave him alone for now."

Later that night:

"Hyung? Are you okay in there?" Jeongin asked, holding a tray of food and standing in front of Chan's door. "I have food."

"Give it up Jeongin, you've been trying for an hour, he won't let you in. Just leave him be for now. If he wants food, he'll come out." Chabgbin said.

"I know. But I don't want him to starve in there. He- huh?" Jeongin stopped, noticing the door was slightly opened. "His door's open. Umm... Can you help me please, hyung?" He asks Changbin.

Changbin slowly pushes the door open. "Chan hyung? Hey we got foo-" Changbin stopped midsentence, his eyes fixed on something in Chan's room. "Jeongin, get Minho." Changbin said, his gaze not leaving the room.

"Okay hyung, but why?" Jeongin asked. "It's something wrong with hyung?"

"Just go!"

"Okay!" Jeongin said, placing the tray of food down then running to get Minho.

"Hyung!" Jeongin said, running up to Woojin.

"Yeah? What's up Jeongin?" Minho asked.

"Changbin hyung asked me to get you. I think something's wrong with Chan hyung!"

"What's wrong with hyung?" Felix asked.

"I don't know! But Changbin said to come!"

Jeongin led Felix, Minho, and the rest of the boys down the hall, where Changbin was still staring at Chan's room.

"Changbin, what's wrong?" Minho asked the frozen Changbin. Changbin moved aside and lifted a shaky finger, pointing to something in the room.

Minho looked into the room and gasped. "Hyunjin."

"Yes hyung?"

"Take the younger members away. They don't need to see this."

Hyunjin nodded. "Alright guys, let's go." He said, leading them away. Cries of protest came from the youngers, but they went with him anyway.

"So whats wrong?" Minho asked, squeezing between Changbin and the door. "Is he-OH MY GOD!"

There, on the floor in Chan's room, was Chan, his face turned away from the door so they could clearly see the back of his head. There was a large pool of blood, surrounding his head, staining his light blond hair. Next to him, there was a medium-sized speaker. The speaker was broken and has blood on the side. It was clearly used to bash Chan on the head.

Minho rushed to Chan's side and checked his pulse. He gasped and moved away from him.

"Chan... he's... he's dead!"