Chapter 8

"A-are you...?"

"... Come in and close the door. "

His voice was clearly disguised. Felix hesitated for a bit, before the masked person chuckled. "I wont hurt you unless you get on my bad side."

Felix hesitated a bit more before finally complying. He stepped in and closed the door, then pushing himself against the wall to get as far away as possible from the masked person.

"W-what do you want?" Felix asked the man, who turned around and jumped into the room. Felix quickly put his hand on the door handle, turning it slowly. The man turned to face him as Felix turned the door handle and opened the door.

"H-" he started, but got cut off by a hand covering his mouth and a cold knife pressed lightly to his neck.

"Listen here. I told you once, and I will tell you this once more: I won't hurt you unless you get on my bad side." The man said, pressing the knife to Felix's neck a bit harder, making the boy whimper. "Now, close the door and listen."

Felix complied, letting go of the door handle and closing the door.

"I'm going to remove my hand now. Don't try anything." He said, taking his hand off of Felix's mouth.

"W- who are you? A-and what do you want? Why are you killing everyone?" Felix asked with a shakey voice. The man said nothing except: "One question. I'll allow you to ask one question."

Felix thought for a while before deciding on: "Who are you?"

"Me?" The man asked. "Don't tell me you've forgotten me already, Felix? After all we've been through..."

Do I know him? Felix wonders. Who is he and how does he know me?

"Really? So you have forgotten. Tsk. Oh well."

"What do you want?" Felix asked.

"Didn't I say one question?" The man asks.

"What. Do. You. Want."

"I'm waiting."

"Waiting? For what?"

"For..." suddenly, the lights go out. "That. Thanks for buying time." The man said, letting Felix go and reaching for the door handle

Shit... Felix thought. He then quickly ran to the other side of the room, took a deep breath, and quickly yelled: "Run he's in the house he's gonna-!" He stopped, breath taken away as the man ran to Felix with incredible speed and shoved the knife deep into Felix's neck, cutting into his jugular and carotid artery.

"Felix, what the fuck are you telling abou- oh shit." Just as Felix fell lifelessly into the ground, Jisung opened the door.  The masked man turned, meeting Jisung's scared eyes. He ran to the others, the masked man following behind.

"Guys! Run Felix he's-" Jisung stopped as a gunshot sounded throughout the large house. He fell, blood spilling out of the bullet wound on his head, giving the other boys an opportunity to see the light haired man, who held a smoking gun in his hand.

"Run!"