Chapter 7

"I- I loved him." Felix said, more tears streaming down his face.

"I'm sorry Felix." Minho responded.

"Is everything okay?" Jisung asked as he walked in.

Felix looked up at Jisung, his eyes red and tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Oh no... Felix, I-" Jisung started, but Felix shook his head.

"Don't... I- Can I be alone? I want to say goodbye one last time..."  Felix said.

"O-Ok. Let's go, Hyung."

Felix turned back to Changbin's body and hugged him once more before kissing his forehead and putting a towel over him. Felix sniffled and trudged out of the room then entering his room. He sighed as he opened his door, but stopped as he looked inside his room. His window was open and there was a dark figure sitting on his windowsill. 

"Hey! W-Who are you?" Felix asked, leaning foreward a tiny bit as his eyes adjusted to the dark lighting. The figure turned to him and Felix got to get a better look at him.

He was wearing all black- black shirt, black hoodie, black gloves, etc. His hood was pulled over his hair, which Felix couldn't really see the color of since it was too dark but could tell was a light color, like Jeongin had described. He also had a black mask on, which covered most of his face, along with some of his light hair covering his eyes.

"A-are you...?" Felix started.

"... Come in and close the door."