I Don't Want To Trust Him...

The next day was dark, grey, and cold. Very, very cold. So cold in fact that Russia felt cold in his, already freezing, room. It was -2F (Or about -20C for you Celsius users.) Russia pulled himself out of his bed and was met with a chilling cold. A cold that freezes you to the bone (Sans would be freezing by now. Okokimsorry). He grabbed one of the blankets laying on his bed and wrapped it around himself. He stood up and looked out his window. The snow was still falling, but not have much as it was the previous night. He glanced over to the clock. 6:28am. His family would still be asleep at this time, but Russia is used to waking up earlier than everyone else. There was always something nice about waking up before anyone else wakes up. Perhaps it's the silence. Like the silence before the storm you could say. Once two people are awake, everybody else wakes up and then daily life routines start and that peaceful escape from reality is gone. He held onto these moments. Strangely enough, Russia liked these kinds of days. The cold ones. No need to go outside or face reality on days like these. No need to do anything on days like these. Just a nice break from the world. You can stay in your room all day and nobody has to bother you. Everybody would feel like that on a day like this wouldn't they? Russia got back in bed and fell asleep in an instant.

America woke up to Canada and Ukraine laughing way to loud for 6:28 in morning. "What are you guys doing?" America asked, half asleep. "We were playing truth or dare!" Canada explained while drawing an owo on Ukraine's face with washable marker. "Yeah! You should join us!" Ukraine said, still laughing from the cold marker touching his face. "I guess, but I'm tired..." America said. "Then this will wake you up!" Canada said grabbing America's hand to pull him into his room. "Yeah, Meri'. You'll wake up in no time!" Ukraine said, giggling of the silly dares he could make and purposely using one of America's many, many, many nicknames his brothers and sisters call him. About an hour into playing Truth or Dare, Australia and New Zealand joined in. They had to keep quiet because their parents would still be asleep for about another hour. "Zea', truth or dare?" Australia asked his little sister. "Dare!" New Zealand answered, determination in her eyes. Australia thought for a second before continuing. "I dare you... to go outside in the snow with only a T-shirt and shorts!" He gave her an evil grin. Any excitement in New Zealand's face faded away in a scared look. "Aussie! That's crazy! It's too cold to even wear a hoodie and pants inside without freezing! She'll freeze to death!" Canada explained. He grabbed his sister away from Australia, giving him a death stare. Of course, Canada couldn't keep up the death stare and it quickly softened. "Okay okay... then America should do it!" Australia said, trying to keep up his dare. "WHAT?" America shouted. "Yeah! Pay back for throwing snow at me yesterday!" Canada agreed. Ukraine laughed at the thought and nodded his head in agreement. Zea' kept giving Australia a glare for scaring her. "Okay, fine." America finally gave in at stood up. He pulled off his hoodie and a gray t-shirt shown. Nobody payed any attention to the bandages on his arms. He ignored the last part of the dare to wear shorts. If he wore shorts, he would have defiantly gotten frost-bite. Ame opened the window that had a small balcony that was just there for decoration. He climbed out onto the balcony and look down at the snow. The dropped down wasn't very far. Canadas room was on the first floor of the house and then they had a small porch, so the first floor was about 5ft off the ground. "Um, Ame, I don't think jumping off is a good idea." Canada said, sort of concerned at his brothers' reckless ideas. "It'll be fine Canada." As he said that he jumped into the snow. It was unpleasantly cold. Canada was freaking out while Aussie and Zea were dying hysterically. Ukraine, being the only seemly calm one, climbed out onto the balcony and looked into the snow. He saw America face first in the snow. "Are you okay?" Ukraine called out. "Yeah! I'm fine! Just cold..." America pulled himself out of the snow. "It's not that bad!" He said as climbed the tree next to Canada's room. He and Ukraine went back inside where it was warmer. "You idiot!" Canada whisper-shouted remembering that his parents are most likely still asleep. "It wasn't that bad though! Why don't we put on clothing for this weather and go outside? It finally stopped snowing. Plus, the sun is rising." America said in response, grabbing his hoodie and putting it on. "Why the heck not? Sounds like a good idea mate!" Australia agreed and picked up New Zealand. (I see New Zealand as a really young country, like a child.) Ukraine nodded and Canada mumbled an agreement.