Chapter 41: Hospitalized

Começar do início

"Where is she? Jaebum my baby- where is she?" Jinyoung looked dead into Jaebum's eyes with tears.

"They would only save one... It was either you or the baby... And..." Jaebum cried into his hands.

"You mean.. T-they... My baby..." Jinyoung cried, bringing his legs close to his chest.

"Jinyoung the doctor is here," Mark walked in.

Jaebum left the room, and the doctor and nurses rushed in. They checked over Jinyoung, making sure he was fine and all. And then his dad showed up, making everyone leave.

"Hey Jinyoung," Mr. Park smiled at Jinyoung.

"You did it, didn't you? Just like how you did it to Mom and Jimin?" Jinyoung glared at his dad.

"I rather see you alive than the other," His dad said.

"You could've save someone's life and let them grow up to be someone who was loved since their birth," Jinyoung rolled his eyes.

"I save you, and this is what I get back? We haven't seen each other since your mom cheated on me," he said.

"You left me with an abusive stepfather, what did you expect?" Jinyoung looked away.

"Look Jinyoung, I did my best-"

"Was your best leaving me behind? Not coming for me? Knowing what treatment i was getting but not coming? yeah he could've killed you with his mafia shit but you could've still come. But no, you were too up with your ignorant ass, wanting to stay in the house that protected, who again? Ah yeah, your whore," Jinyoung growled, "if you loved her as much as I did, she wouldn't have been dead."

"Is that how you treat your father? The one who-" Mr. Park started yelling just as Mark renter the room.

"Hey! I think it's time for you to leave," Mark said pointing to the door.

"You aren't nothing, Mark. Even your parents can't do anything with your gay ass," Mr. Park threw a punch at Mark.

Mark fell to the ground, but got up and pushed the old man down.

"Your company wouldn't be anything without MY parents. And just because my parents can't accept the fact that I'm gay doesn't mean they don't support me. Unlike YOUR parents," Mark yelled.

The nurses from outside came to see what was happening.

"Ah Mark, really? Are you really going there?"Mr. Park got up.

"Mark, don't fight," Jinyoung got up from the bed, clenching onto his best friend's arm.

"Jinyoung get back on the bed, you need to rest-" Mark looked at Jinyoung.

And then the two were on the ground, Mr. Park hitting them both with his cane.

"You ungrateful bitch-" He kept hitting them both until the security people came to get the man.

Jinyoung held Mark in his arms, he had bruises all over his face and was bleeding, but he held it in.

"It's okay Jinyoungie," Mark smiled before knocking out.

The doctors had Mark in the ER for about an hour before letting him go. He had then came back to Jinyoung, all wrapped in bandages. He also had food for the younger.

"Jinyoung? Do you want to eat? You have to eat to get better," Mark brought in soup.

"You should've save the baby instead," Jinyoung looked out the window.

"If we did Jinyoung, we would be cutting your life so short.. And... after all you been through, we thought that saving you would help you-" Mark rambled.

"You guys didn't need to. After high school and all," Jinyoung scoffed, "everyone would've been fine with me dying."

"Jinyoung, just because I treated you bad back then doesn't mean I don't care about you now! And you were also the one who tried killing yourself because the baby with Youngjae's! That wasn't even Jaebum's! You are so fucking closed minded and selfish. Do you know who many nights I stayed here with you and this is all I get in return? Do you know that you are not the only one who matters?" Mark went off on Jinyoung.

"Of course, Mark. But did I ask you to stay? No you could've gone home. You don't need to look over someone like me. You should just go and rest-" Jinyoung shook his head.

"Hey Jinyoung!" Jackson bounced into the room.

He looked at Jinyoung, whose face was red and puffy, then Mark, anger written all over his face.

"Wrong timing~" Jackson said and walked out.

Mark sighed, and sat down on the bed.

"Jinyoung, I just want the best for you. Just sleep on it," Mark said before leaving towards the door.

"Thank you," Jinyoung quietly said so Mark could hear.

After Mark left, Jinyoung went back to sleep.

Mark was covered in bandages and Jackson never noticed...

~~~

bitcheesss im bACKKK

1200+ words for you all!! 

OKay i know that in the beginning i never touched up on Jinyoung's dad, but now i did! And yeah that was his backstory. He never came clean and in Jinyoung, he never talked about his dad cause that man was dangerousss and like some parents only show the good of them and kids hate embarrassing their parents sooo yeah anywayss i hope this make everything more clear :) I will touch on YugBum's time together and their bonding and theres gonna be a lot of angst and fluff before i end this story. I hopefully will end this soon :D buut

bye for now!!

~angie