Chapter 21: Alone

Jinyoung watched as Jaebum left to his first class. School was ending in two days, and their graduation was almost here.

Jinyoung felt like Jaebum was very distinction, but he thought it was just the first stage of a new relationship. So Jinyoung never asked Jaebum anything, knowing that Jaebum would never lie to him.

Jinyoung walked towards his class, sighing before sitting down.

Mark noticed Jinyoung's sigh before getting up and sitting on his desk.

"What's wrong?" Mark asked.

"Nothing," Jinyoung smiled at Mark. And it seemed so real. But of course, its Mark.

"Liar. Tell me what's wrong," Mark glared.

"I... Something just feels off," Jinyoung shrugged.

"Like what?" Mark asked.

"I don't know," Jinyoung shrugged.

"Okay. When you want to tell me, tell me, okay?" Mark smiled and the teacher came in.

~~~

The rest of the day went by slower than usual. Nobody came near Jinyoung, except Mark and Jackson. Jaebum was off doing other things.

Jaebum wasn't even around that whole day.

Jinyoung sighed before walking off home alone. Usually Jaebum walked him home, but today Jaebum didn't even come to him. Only a more saying he had somewhere urgent to go to.

Once home, Jinyoung went straight into his homework. He decided to forget everything and make tomorrow a better day.

Just before Jinyoung was going to put his homework away, he revived a message from someone unknown. It was a video recording.

Jinyoung played the recording.

"Jaebum ~ ahh," it was Youngjae pleading. He was on the floor... The bathroom floor. With someone on top of him.

"Aish, fuck," and Jaebum. The boy on top of Youngjae was Jaebum. They were in the school bathroom. Fucking each other.

It was only ten seconds of the video before Jinyoung turned off the video and his phone.

"Its okay," Jinyoung said to himself before sitting on the ground.

"You were only a replacement for Youngjae,

You'll never be better than him," Jinyoung cried softly.

Jinyoung wobbly stood up and walked over to the shelf. He took one of the books before opening it to a certain page. Grabbing the small shiny blade, Jinyoung slowly pushed it through his skin.

"I'm sorry," Jinyoung cried.

After his eyes were dried and the blood was cleaned up, Jinyoung changed from his uniform into comfortable clothing, long sleeve though.

Jinyoung crawled onto the bed, and had a restless night.

...

Welps. Can't help the tempt to suicide right? Like I can't but I'm still here. Living my life and trying to stay alive for those who couldn't live long enough....

Well... Ima fight Jaebum... hhaha... But is it true???

Ahhhhh... We'll see soon enough. Ahaha. Not gonna spoil. Don't spoil things for anyone. :)

~angie❤