37: Just Another Day

[Jinyoung POV]

I watched Mark look at baby clothings. He had been feeling down lately. Even though he said he was fine everytime we went out shopping, he would pretend to look at baby clothes and think. I had been getting more anxious everyday because Mark would have a few scars and bruises here and there. And he had started to cut, which I had bugged him about it multiple times already.

"Jinyoungie!" Mark smiled over at me, losing me in my trains of thoughts.

"It's almost noon, let's go find a place to eat and then head home," Mark said.

"Okay," I smiled back before setting down the clothings I was holding back on the rack.

"You aren't going to get those?" Mark questioned as we started to walk out the door.

"No. We don't even know if its a girl or boy," I laughed.

"But shouldn't you get ready for your second child?" Mark teased.

"Mark, no," I tried to seriously glare at him

"Aw my child is being cute again!" Mark squealed.

"Ew," I fake gaged.

Mark laughed as we walked out of the store empty handed. We walked over to where he parked his car and got in.

"What do you think the other two are doing today? Jaebum just said they were going out," I sighed.

"I don't know, I just hope nothing stupid," Mark rolled his eye with a scoff.

"Yeah, I will hope with you," I sighed at him.

"You okay?" Mark seemed concerned.

"Yeah. Don't worry about me!" I smiled.

Mark looked at me concerned, but since I was smiling, he let it go.

After eating at my favorite resturant, Viva Polo, we headed home. Ever since the incident, Mark and Jackson was able to get a bigger house so four people could live in it. It was a four bedroom house, with two bathrooms and a big kitchen. Like BIG. And I'm so gratefulto have them in my life because without them, I probably be living in an apartment that barley had heat cause I can't work no more. Jaebum worked and all, but we decided to not live together yet. So that's how he four bedoom, two baths became.

When we entered the house, Mark didn't go into the room he shared with Jackson. He went to the guest bedroom. It was really weird since they use to always sleep together. I also don't want to question him anything because he might get offended or hurt.. and I wanna talk to Jaebum first.

I walked into my room, and decided to at least be productive. I cleaned up my room, which had moving boxes everywhere. I haven't been able to get to it since there was court still and child support and all that. I hadn't been sleeping in my room either. It was either Jaebum cuddled me to sleep on the couch or I ended up in Jaebum''s bed without him there.

And it was fine. Just not something I was used to.

.

HEY GIRLS AND BOYS (if anyyy)

HOLY MOTHER TRUCKERS

Okay it's been months since I updated any of my fix don't worry. Lol. Thesee past few months been tolling me and I wanted to die every single moment of my life. I'm glad I'm still here cause this fic needs to be done! But like we got so many chapters to go through lmao DRAMA for a reason.

Okay but anyways... I had family problem love problem and I really thought with all the stress school kept putting on me I was going to die. But thankfully it's a new year. Which means a new stress level. So let's hope I don't die. Like last year. Happy new years readers~♡♡♡