Chapter 23: Girl Talk

Jinyoung woke up to Chanyeol's grumbles.

"Chanyeolie?" Jinyoung sat up and looked for where is brother was.

"Oh hey! Kyungie is downstairs cooking with Jisoo," Chanyeol poked his head out of the bedroom.

"I'm glad you found someone. He's nice and caring. Good heart," Jinyoung yawned before getting out of the bed.

"Glad to hear. I thought you would disapprove because he could get mad easily and-" Chanyeol rambled.

"Well, maybe his negative triats might be below bad, but as long as you love him and you don't hurt each other, I approve. Did you get mom's blessings?" Jinyoung changed into a pair of joggers and over size sweater.

"Oh yeah! She approves!" Chanyeol came out and danced around.

"I'm glad! And hungry," Jinyoung noticed how small he was getting.

"Yeah, your so boney. What if I break you?" Chanyeol muttered.

"Park Chanyeol! You better bring your brother down here right now!" Kyungsoo yelled.

"Ima get along with him," Jinyoung smiled before skipping off to breakfast.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes before walking behind Jinyoung.

"Soo!" Jinyoung and Kyungsoo hugged each other.

"Good morning!" Kyungsoo smiled at Jinyoung, "So who's the boy? That made you cry?"

"Uh..." Jinyoung's brain went back to that night he saw the tape.

"Don't worry, I'll kick Chanyeol out when we talk," Kyungsoo smiled at the under boy, who nodded in return.

The seven all ate in silence, before Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa and Rosé had to leave to open their shop.

Chanyeol has to leave later on, so the two boys had time alone.

"Here," Jinyoung gave his phone to Kyungsoo. The video was still there, " The boy Jaebum."

Kyungsoo watched the whole video before looking at Jinyoung. After watching, Jinyoung told him all about Jaebum.

"Now this is just sick. How could someone like that leave you!" Kyungsoo bickered.

"I... I honestly don't know what's wrong with me? Is how I look? Or... That I'm breathing? Took Youngjae's pretty life?" Jinyoung doubted himself.

"Jinyoungie, don't you dare doubt yourself. You are not at fault. He cheated because he was too blind to see you as a whole," Kyungsoo smooth Jinyoung.

There was a knock on the door, and Kyungsoo went to go open the door.

"Jinyoung?" Mark ran to the boy on the couch," stupid ass teachers wouldn't let me come visit you! What happened to you? Did I'm Jaebum do something? I told you to come talk to me when that idiot did something. I will kill-" Mark's face was all red.

"Mark, its okay. Don't worry. Kyungsoo, this is my friend Mark. Mark this is my soon to be brother in law," Jinyoung introduced the two.

"You mean Do Kyungsoo? Omo! Nice to meet you!" Mark said before pulling his attention back to his friend,"now tell me what happened."

"Mark, I don't want to talk about it," Jinyoung cried.

"Oh, don't worry, you won't have to," Mark grabbed the phone before running to the bathroom.

Jinyoung curled up into the smallest ball ever. Shrieking was heard in the bathroom and then it stopped. Mark came back into the room.

"Jinyoung, I promise to get information out of this idiot now," Mark sat on the other side of Jinyoung. Kyungsoo was sitting on the other side.

They looked over Mark's shoulder

Mark: Jinyoung found out u r meeting up with Youngjae

JB: really? Dis he say anything?

Mark: he's actually not talking.

Jb: does he know what I have been doing with YJ?

Mark: wht have u've been doing?

Jb: hvin sx here n there. When he feels like it. Dn't tell Jinyoung, Kay?

Mark: Im Jaebum. That's where u fck up. Jinyoung says bye

Jb: mark tell him I'm sorry, and I love him. 4 me. Pls?

Mark: tell him ur self. Ur probs. Not mines. See ya

Jinyoung looked at Mark. His goodbye had such a big impact on him.

"Its okay," Mark hugged his friend.

...

Well shit went down...

Uh... But I found this song that related to how Jaebum feels.

I'll make the next chapter focusing on Jaebum.

Byes.

~angie❤