Chapter 38: Issues

3RD POV CAUSE IT'S EASIER

Jaebum walked into the quiet house with Jackson. They had been out all night, Jaebum had been trying to stop Jackson from drinking, and Jackson being a man hoe.

"Jackson, you know bettet than that!" Jaebum scowled as he helped his friend into the house.

With all the rustling they made, Iinyoung woke up. He had slept on the couch after he saw the two had no come home. Mark had fell asleep in the guest room, saying something along the line that they needed a break.

"Jaebum..?" Jinyoung got up from where he was sleeping.

"Oh, hey, love," Jaebum said, worried about their baby and Jinyoung, "Why are you sleeping here?"

"You guys didn't come home and I was worried about you two," Jinyoung croaked a yawn.

"It's okay baby, I'm here. Let's get you to our room," Jaebum helped get Jinyoung to his feet.

Jinyoung groaned as he got up onto his feet. Jinyoung immediately sat down, his head banging with pain.

"Jin young!?!" Jaebum quickly crochet down to see his boyfriends face.

Jinyoung held onto his stomach and gripped Jaebum's arm.

"Yeah, I'm okay," Jinyoung sighed.

"Are you sure?" Jaebum caressed the younger's face.

"Yes, Bummie," Jinyoung finally looked up at Jaebum.

"Alright, that's good," Jaebum kissed Jinyoung's head.

The two unwind from each other's grip. Jinyoung looked up to see a tired Jackson.

"Jackson?" Jinyoung looked at his friend.

"I know. I know. I shouldn't be doing this," Jackson sighed.

"Then why?" Jinyoung asked.

Jaebum had gotten up to help Jackson with his hung over.

"I... I just thought it was best for us because.. after you told us... about it, Mark wanted to adopt," Jackson said.

Jinyoung looked at Jaebum was a questioning face. Jaebum just shrugged it off, handing Jackson a cup of water.

"I don't want a child, we aren't even stable. My boss just fired me, Mark is getting his fucking masters, and you two are helping us with rent-" Jackson cried.

"It's fine Jackson," Jaebum cut in, "Mark suggested on having a kid. You guys just need to talk it out. Like wait a little bit longer, and solve one problem at a time."

"I agree. Mark is working, and you should start off by finding a job. After wards, talk about the kid. You got this. Just don't leave Mark hanging, just so you can fuck with other people," Jinyoung said.

"Alright," Jackson hummed before getting up, almost tripping over his own feet. His second thoughts already running through his body had made him sleepy.

"You gonna be alright?" Jaebum asked.

"Yeah yeah, go help Jinyoung. He's gonna need help," Jackson laughed before walking to his shared room.

"I hope they fix it," Jinyoung sighed.

"Yeah, I do too. But we should take care of you and Bong first," Jaebum walled over to Jinyoung.

Jaebum kept one arm around Jinyoung's waist and the other holding his stomach. Once Jinyoung was on his feet, the couple went to their room to sleep.

...

I'm alive bit c hes

I'm on spring break and uhm... I'm doing this at 5 in the morning. Haven't slept yet. Haven't eaten yet. I work tomorrow so... yeah... probably write another story xD