Chapter 18: Disappointment

Jinyoung picked his favorite pictures he took.

Pulled them all together and started finishing up his part of the project.

It was almost the due date for the project, and the four had to get ready to present their part.

"Bye Noonas!" Jinyoung called before he left the house.

Jinyoung walked towards school.

He knew what was coming towards him. A few students saw Jaebum and him coming out of the theatre, with Yugyeom, Bambam, Mark and Jackson.

And Youngjae would take it personally.

Jinyoung avoided anybody throughout the first half of school.

From Mark, who was very sad, to Jaebum, who growled when he was dismissed.

"Jinnie," Youngjae walked up to Jinyoung, who was switching his school books at his locker.

Youngjae wasn't alone. He had his girlfriend, Hye Nae, and a few other friemds who hated Homosexuals.

"Hey, Youngjae," Jinyoung wasn't even looking at Youngjae.

He was looking at Jaebum, who was being held back by Yugyeom and Jackson.

"So, you think you can run, huh? After you destroyed my rep?" Youngjae snarled at Jinyoung.

"I-I don't know what you are talking about," Jinyoung's attention was now all on Youngjae.

"Oh, so the fact that Jaebum broke up with me and then went to your doesn't sound normal to you?" The anger in Youngjae was boiling a lot.

"I-I really don't know what your talking about. Sunday was a hangout day with Mark and Jackson, and that is what I only know of," Jinyoung tried to explain.

"Oh, really? How come get, Bambam says 'And he makes a big scene out of everything. The Exo comeback was a flop'," Youngjae read off his phone.

"Youngjae, I really dont-" Jinyoung tried to explain.

Before he could, Youngjae kicked him to the ground.

"You little piece of shit," Youngjae was becoming aggressive.

Jinyoung crumpled into a ball, securing his stomach.

"After all these years of my trying my best, I can get fucking blamed for because a little fucking slut like you can't even please your own fucking father," Youngjae grabbed Jinyoung's hair before slamming his head against the lockers.

Jinyoung tried hiding his tears, but he couldn't. They just fell.

"I hope to see you in hell, with your mom," Youngjae kicked Jinyoung before stalking off with his little crew of people.

"Jinyoung oh my Jinyoung are you okay?" Mark ran towards the boy who was crying in his sleeve.

"I want to go home," Jinyoung cried in Marks shoulder as the older pulled him into a hug.

"Shh... Its okay," Mark hushed the younger boy before carrying him.

Yugyeom glared at Bambam before leaving to his next class, and Jaebum ran after Mark. Jackson slowly follow Jaebum.

...
Dun Dun DUUU

I might stop writing for the day... Who knows. Lol

I actually feel like finishing this off.

But watch it be another 100+ chapters because each chapter is short asf. Lol

Yo I am sorry for the late update not gonna copy and paste but for the last three chapters I had no WiFi to actually posy. Sorry

~angie❤