Chapter 17: Movies and Confession

Once all six boys got to the movie theater, Jackson and Yugyeom went to go and buy the tickets.

"I know that we didn't all decide on the movie but-" Jackson smirked at Jinyoung.

"Oh no," Jinyoung groaned as the smirk widen.

"- Clowns three!" Yugyeom and Jackson sung together.

"What's so bad about it?" Mark asked, "Its a funny movie."

"I hate clowns and they scare me and oh my fudge. Jackson I will kill you if-" Jinyoung whined.

"Actually, I paid. So you must do it," Jackson smiled.

"I want to die," Jinyoung said.

"Mark and I are sitting next to each other! Fight me Jinyoung," Jackson stuck his tongue at Jinyoung, who glared at him.

"Wells, couples are couples," Yugyeom winked at Jaebum before dragging Bambam in. He was still pissed. He doesn't like Jinyoung even though he do know him that well.

"We could sit together," Jaebum offerer Jinyoung, who nodded with a genuine smile.

Once everyone got their popcorn, or candy, they all left to the room and settled in.

Jackson and Mark sat at one end of the seats, with Yugyeom and Bambam sitting next to each other, who sat next to Jaebum and Jinyoung. Jaebum is supposed to save Jinyoung from the PDA the others showed.

"Jinyoung, I hope you get scared to death," Jackson joked from across the other boys.

"I hope you choke on Mark's dick and die," Jinyoung hissed.

They were the only ones there...

"I am glad to do so, tonight," Jackson earned a smack from Mark and a disgusted face from Jinyoung.

"JackMark?" Jaebum asked.

"No. MarkSon!" Yugyeom laughed.

"But Mark looks bottom," Jinyoung said.

"Who cares? Makes more sense," Jaebum laughed.

The movie started after a few more people entered the room. This particular movie was not as popular as the first two movies, so that is why not a lot of people are there to watch it.

"Oh my, I hate Jackson with all my heart," Jinyoung scrunched up into a ball.

"Why?" Jaebum was about to smile but didn't when he saw how scared Jinyoung was.

"I-I don't have great memories with clowns," Jinyoung was shaking,

"Here," Jaebum pulled back the arm rest, and pulled Jinyoung towards his chest, "you should listen to this song."

Jaebum put one earphone into the younger's ear and the other into his.

Hundreds of confessions without success
I feel so unconfident should I just go back

Jinyoung starred at Jaebum when he heard his voice.

I say I’ll confess for sure but it’s pointless with no actions in the end
Can’t keep my head up in front of you

I’m in love with you, why are these words so hard
I keep hesitating to say over and over again
Why is it so hard just to write a simple letter
I keep writing and tearing it over and over again

"I love listening to this song whenever I feel down," Jaebum whispered into Jinyoung's ear as he pulled Jinyoung onto his lap. Jinyoung's legs were spread apart and his butt right above Jaebum's dick. Their faces were closed to each other.

You may not feel the same way as I do
I may never see you again, that’s what I’m afraid of
Don’t have the courage to tell you
With this song let me open my heart to you

I love you, baby I, I love you (for a very long time)

The two keep staring at each other as the song kept playing.

All day long I wait for your reply
I keep writing and erasing to make sure there’s no mistake in my words
I accidently say things that I don’t mean
The dramatic lines that I practiced in front of the mirror
Are all forgotten when I stand in front of you, flustering me
My hands hesitate in front of yours

My heartbeat sound getting louder, you might hear it yeah
You may not feel the same way as I do
I may never see you again, that’s what I’m afraid of
Don’t have the courage to tell you
With this song let me open my heart to you

I love you, baby I, I love you (for a very long time)

My heart beats like a DRUM
My arms just wait for the day to hug you tight
My calendar just waits for the day marked red
My confession just waits for my courageled.
Though I am still a timid fool
I hope this song I wrote for countless nights
Deliver my sincerity
Take one side of the earphone in your hand

Shall we?

" I love you, baby I, I love you (for a very long time)
I love you, baby I, I love you," Jaebum quietly sung the last line to Jinyoung.

"Really?" Jinyoung frowned.

"Yeah... I guess... After I heard you singing your song you wrote in the music room, and watching you after those days," Jaebum smiled.

"But you punched me after accusing your... Ex of doing something you thought he didn't," Jinyoung laid his head on Jaebum's chest, facing away from the screen.

"I was pissed and found out about it that day, hoping it wasn't true," Jaebum whined, "I kinda have anger issues."

"Cute," Jinyoung smiled.

...

IF SOMEONE CONFESSED TO ME LIKE JAEBUM I WOULD DIE. Sadly nobody wants a boring ass person who does nothing all day.

Welps.

My stomach hurts.. And I don't want to find medicine.

Oh I'm writing this at the hospital since I got nothing better to do. And is like 5:48... I woke up at 4:39 because the nurses came to check up on my family member.

And I'm awake.

Bye

(Sorry for the late update, I was not able to lost until now. Thank you for the wait)

~angie❤