Chapter 4

** This Chapter has some sexual content. I am  not a huge fan of writing sexual content but i would like to inform the readers. If you prefer not to read that section i will note where it starts with an * and you can skip over it. Thank you and again let me know what you think and how to improve my writing skills i love feedback (:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

When I finally arrived back out my house there was a familiar scent I just couldn't place. The door seemed to be ajar which surprised me since at this time Sarah would still be at work. Pushing my way into the house the scent got stronger, inhaling deeply I realized it was the man from earlier. I rushed into the living room and sure enough he was sitting on the couch as if he belonged there.

"What do you want" I said my voice harsh. Glancing around the house to see if I could see Sarah's purse and keys on the side table, she usually leaves them on.

"Ah Looking for your sisters' things I see. Well she hasn't returned yet I was hoping I could get you both at the same time."

"How did you know?" Sarah and I never disclosed that we were sisters. We were always taught that people knowing about werewolves' twins would cause trouble and Sarah and I didn't look similar enough for anyone to really know we were twins let alone siblings.

"I know a lot about you and Sarah actually." He said standing and walking round the tale to the mantle of pictures Sarah had put up only recently against my advice. He ran his fingers over the one of Sarah and I laughing in the park. "Such beautiful woman you've become." He spoke softly.

"Your mother and I knew each other for a long time. You could say we were very close." He smiled ass if remembering a fond memory. "Your mother was s o adventurous never caring about other opinions. I can see her in you, I imagine Sarah is more like myself than." Taking a step back I really looked at him and I saw it the resemblance.

"Your saying my father?" I asked a little disbelief in my voice.

"Yes, I am, I was a little surprised to see you today as a wolf. Your mother was a wolf and a healer for her pack a witch you would call it. However, I am soothing very different. Our relationship was something of an abomination extremely frowned upon by your wolf friends." He said the smile bright on his face. "Your mother she never cared she was in love and me also and she died for that love" The smile vanishing from his face.

"What are you?" I asked. My mother had us in a convent surrounded my woman of the lord and not this man. She trusted us to them and not this man their had to be more reason to it.

"I thought you would have figured it out by now, it saddens me you didn't realize." And suddenly he was in standing directly in front of me his hand on my face.

"You're a dead man you cant be my father vampires can't reproduce." I said my breath coming heavy this man could kill me instantly the fear was rolling off me in waves.

"Your right vampires can not reproduce but somehow here you and your sister are reflections of your mother and myself." He moved away from me toward the door.

"One of your wolf friends is on their way, I must go but I promise you child I will be back" and just like that he vanished out the door and into the night. My shaky legs gave up on me and I fell to the floor, my breath was shaking. I could feel the tears pooling in my eyes ready to overtake my body. I heard the thud of a body hitting the door, I looked up sharply to see a man filling in the frame. His eyes were scanning the room until they hit mine, "is he still here?" His voice urgent. He came into the house fully now, he stood over six feet tall easy. He walked over to me kneeling to speak, "Are you hurt?" He asked