"Everything will be alright," he tried to assure me but it didn't help the dread feeling in my stomach.

I opened my mouth to tell him that Mitchello framed me up but my phone started ringing and I didn't.

It was my aunty calling me. I was in no mood to talk to her so, I didn't pick it all through the times it rang and she sent a message.

"Hey Donnie, call me as soon as you see my call. It's your mom."

My mom, what's wrong? The last time she called me because of my mom like this was when her vitals spiked. Did her vitals spiked again or something worst has happened? I have been so busy with fighting Mitchello that I have forgot to check on my mom. I was about to call her when Zion stopped the car.

"Donnie, we are here," Le said to me. I pocket my phone and stepped out of the car.

My heart was beating fast and I was scared to my bone. I must do this, I repeated to myself over, over and over again because am sure that if I am to be in Amy and Bee position, they will do the same for me.

"Let's go," Zion said and I breathe in heavily.

I was shocked when Leandro held my hand, "You are not alone," he said and smiles at me.

I nod my head at him and let him lead me into the lion's den.

Immediately, we stepped into the crime scene, Mitchello point a gun at me.

"On your knees and your two hands in the air," she order with her eyes filled with rage.

I was quick to do as she said and my eyes fixed on the gun she pointed at me.

I scanned the area quickly and saw Amy on her knees, her hands were held at her back by a man who held a knife at her throat. Her white top were covered completely in blood and her face looked like a number has been done on it.

I glanced at Bee and I couldn't tell what's wrong with her. Her head was hung low and she was still but still breathing.

Leandro was wrong, we ought to have looked for help.

"You came here to stop me," Mitchello voice brought my attention back to her. The gun was still pointed at me while Tonia stood at her back like a devil agent.

"Mi," Leandro tries to call but she cut in.

"Take a look at him," Mitchello said and pointed to Anthonio. He was lying lifeless in a pool of blood. I gasped in horror.

"What did you do to him?" Leandro asked her with fear and concern clearly written on her face.

"He tried to stop me and I ran a bullet through his heart," She replied.

What!!!

"Mitchello, I thought you don't want to end up like your Dad, your decision was to help everyone your father has hurt not to take the path he took," Leandro said, his voice shows how broken and disappointed he is at the sight in front of him.

"Yes and that was then. I changed my mind when I realised that no matter how much I tried to be good for Anthonio and you, you will never stop seeing me as a traumatized and psychopath being and you will always go for a better option," Mitchello said with rage.

"What makes you think like that? What makes you think that I will choose someone over you?" Leandro asked.

"Because Anthonio and you were fed up with a mentally deranged person as soon as you both saw Bridget and Donnica. Two wonderful girls with  loving parents, with no killer as a father. Girls with the perfect upbringing, raised to love people unlike me, who was raised by a cold blooded killer and as soon as you met them, you left me for them. You choose them over me," Mitchello said in anger.

I realised at that moment that there is more to Mitchello that I don't understand.

Le stood up slowly and said, "No, Mitchello you are my best friend and I will never choose anyone over you. Donnica is just the one my heart want, the love I have for the two of you is different. Same goes to Anthonio, you are his sister and Bridget is his girlfriend, he has separate love for you too. We never stop loving you or replace you."

Mi dropped the gun to her side, she looked conflicted as if she is having a debate with herself.

Le walked towards her and said, "You thought we only see you as a psycho, a mentally deranged child, it's a lie, Mitchello. Sincerely, I admire you because of your strength and you are strong enough to make a decision to walk away from what your father taught you, you are strong enough to make a decision not to end up like him and you are strong enough to have never take a life despite being raised by a cold blooded killer. I have never seen you as a killer like your father because he truly father you but he is not you and you are who you want to be Mitchello."

Leandro took her hand that held the gun, pressed the gun to his chest and said, "Mi, if you are to shoot anyone, it should be me because I was the one that went after Donnica and I was blind to how insecure it made you. I thought you don't like them because they ain't rich whereas I should have known the truth as your best friend."

Le pressed the gun to his chest and I watched in fear. Will she pulled the trigger? I stared at them with wide eyes, my heart hammering in my chest as seconds felt like enternity.

She dropped the gun and hugged him in tears, "Am sorry Le, am really sorry."

Zion rushed to Bee side and I ran to Amy. She pushed the man holding her away and said, "Am okay, Donnie, check on Anthonio, she shot him when he tries to save me." I left her and went to check on Anthonio.

There was so much blood and he doesn't look he is breathing but he has pulse, although it's weak.

I was about to call Leandro attention to him when we had a storm after the calm.

"Freeze everyone, your hands where I can find them," a voice said and several uniformed police men entered the scene.

Mi pushed Le from her and yelled, "you tricked me, you liar.

I saw her point the gun at me, a second later, as Leandro shouted, "Nooooo," the bullet ran through the left side of my chest where my heart is and half a second later, Le was at my side.

"Donnica, please stay with me," I heard him faintly. I wanted to touch him and tell him that I love him but the pain was too much, my hand was heavy, the voices were fading, my eyelids closed and there was darkness

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾
That was so touching.
Will Anthonio survive? What's the miracle that will save Donnica?

Xo xo xo sorry for the late update, school has resume and I have been so busy. I can't give a date for my next update but I promise soon.

Now vote

Itz_abigeal❤️