Year 4; Chapter 14: Going Home

Arabella's POV:
I made my way to the carriages with Draco.They were going to take us to the Hogwarts Express where we would ride the train back to Kings's Cross, where our parents would pick us up fro the holidays.

We boarded the train and got an empty compartment. I took the window seat and Draco sat next to me.
"I guess not a lot of people are going home for the holidays," Draco said as he threw his arm around me. I cuddled in close to him placing my head on his chest.
"Well I would've stayed considering we have guests at Hogwarts, but my parents need to talked to me." I sighed breathing in his cologne. Draco placed his hand on my bare thigh because I was wearing a . Chills ran through every inch of my body. He moved his hand from my thigh, noticing the effect he had on me and held my hand instead.
"I love how nervous I can make you," he said with a boyish chuckle.

"Draco," I said a bit nervously," you do know my father is a former death eater," I whispered the last part.

Draco's POV:
Of course I knew. It's the reason our fathers are still close.
"Yes," I answered absentmindedly rubbing circles on the back of her hand with my thumb," and I also happen to know what you mean by the word former." I felt her body tense beside me at the last part.
I knew the reason her parents wanted her home and what they were going to tell her. Her reaction made me keep my mouth shout and not say anything to her. I'll let her parents handle it as it should.
"I'm afraid my father will offer my gift to the Dark Lord," she admitted sadly.
It hurt to see her this way. Truth is I didn't know whether or not her father would go that far, but I didn't doubt it.
"I don't think your father would do that," I lied kissing the top of her head.
She jerked up and looked me in the eyes.
God I could loose myself in those golden hazel eyes of her. I admired her every feature.
"Promise me you'll always be there for me and understand me please," she pleaded," No matter the circumstance."
"Bella," I began," I promise you that I will always stand by your side," I finished kissing the top of her head.

Arabella's POV:
"Well in that case I have a confession," I stated.
He looked a bit frightened by the word confession. Gee does he think I'd actually go out and do such bad things.
" I can't just control water, I can control all four elements," I finished. I waited for a surprised reaction,but I didn't get it. Instead he looked calm and collected.
"You don't look so surprised," I said crossing my arms.
"Truth is," He began," I already knew. well I figured you could when you made the fire spill out of the fireplace in the common room when you saw me with Parkinson."
I dint realize I had been that obvious.
"Oh," was all I said before I cuddled up next to him again.
I closed my eyes breathing in his scent as I lay my head on his chest.
Before I knew it I had drifted to sleep. I didn't realize I was tired from the eventful night I had spent.

"Wake up love," Draco said shaking me awake lightly.
"Ugh" I groaned. He chuckled,"Lets go I can see them from here and they don't look like they like to be kept waiting ," he finished helping me up.
We grabbed our trunks and headed towards our parents who were busy talking amongst each other.
"Draco," Narcissa greeted hugging Draco and then turning to me,"Arabella my dear," I hugged her back.
"Well would you look at that Lucius," he pointed at Draco and I's intertwined hands," they have finally gotten together on their own."
My mother playfully whacked my father in the arm," Leave the kids alone Edward."
well they look happy for once I thought.
Lucius spoke up," It was nice seeing you, but we really must be on our way," he said to my father giving him a peculiar look in the process. How sketchy.
"Say goodbye now kids," he finished.
Draco and I looked at our parents as in saying Will you give us some privacy please.
Luckily they got the clue.
"Well we'll leave you to your goodbye. Just catch up when you're ready," Narcissa said as my mother nodded in agreement.
Our parents began walking away.
Draco and I hugged .
"Don't forget to write to me," I told him.
"I'll try and visit you, okay," he told me. I nodded.
We leaned in for a goodbye kiss that was brief but sweet. There's no need to completely expose ourselves publicly on the platform.
I wrapped my arms around him and we gave each other one last hug before walking over to our parents.