二十九

ᗯᕼEE' Eᑎᑎᗩ?!

The quinjet was dead silent as they rode back to the carrier. Lenna had morphed into a cat for the time being and was itching her back on Steve's legs. She paused when she heard Natasha mumble something but figured it was just to the Director.

Steve bent down and picked up the russet cat to pet. "I don't like it," he said as he scratched it behind the ear.

"What? Rock of Ages giving up so easily?" Loki side-eyed them causing Lenna to hiss at him. He flinched when she jumped out of Steve's arms and morphed back right in front of him.

"I don't remember it being that easy." Steve reasoned. "That guy packs a wallop."

"The hell is a wallop?" Lenna asked playfully. She studied the prisoner. His dark hair was slicked back and he held a reserved yet mysterious presence. His emerald green eyes quickly moved all around, examining everything. He wasn't bad looking whatsoever but Lenna was still unnerved by his presence.

"Still, you are pretty spry for an older fellow who was just feeling up my daughter," Tony said with a sniff.

"I was not—" Steve was cut off by Tony.

"What's your thing? Pilates?" Tony asked sarcastically.

"What?" Steve replied. Lenna rolled her eyes at the ignorance of the man.

"It's like calisthenics." Tony shot back easily. "You might've missed a few things. Y'know, doing time as a Capsicle."

Lenna snorted at the nickname and pulled out her phone. She snapped a quick picture of Steve confused yet shocked face as his profile picture and changed his name to Capsicle. Loki watched amusedly over her shoulder.

"Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in," Steve said in a strained voice

"Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in," Steve said in a strained voice. She could tell he was getting irritated.

"Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you," he shot Lenna a pointed look who had the decency to look down in shame.

Thunder crashed right outside of the plane causing Lenna to jump. She could see Natasha looking up nervously too. Lightning flashed and the jet shook, now everyone was on high alert. Tony and Steve looked back at Loki.

"Scared of a little lightning?" Steve asked in a slightly mocking way.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows," Loki replies in his smooth accent. Lenna almost let out a scream and clutched onto the nearest thing, which was, unfortunately, Loki, as something landed on the top of the jet. The lightning and thunder grew fiercer as Tony and Steve prepared for a fight. Each of the put on their headgear.

Tony clicked a button and the ramp came down. "What are you doing?" Steve shouted over the wind. He didn't reply as a buff blonde dude landed on it.

"Shit!" Lenna yelled as he stared into the soul of Loki. Tony powered up his blaster with a whir but the man slammed him back against the ground.

He marched right up to Loki and grabbed him by the throat. He hoisted him up and ran back out and jumped out of the jet.

"Now there's that guy," Tony said with a sigh. He stood up and looked around.

"Another Asgardian?" Natasha called.

"Where's Lenna?!" Steve shouted in a panicked voice. Everyone froze when they looked back out of the jet.

"Fuuuck," Tony shouted.