二十八

ᗪᗩᗰᑎ Iᖇᗪ

Lenna was suited up and ready to go in less than five minutes. Dressed in her new uniform-- a tight catsuit similar to Natasha's but the neckline was higher and she had a silver stripe down the left side. There were many pockets for her throwing knives and her daggers, as well as a pocket for her collapsible single-edged short sword. According to the agent who had shown her to her uniform her temporary code name was "The Zookeeper". She felt indifferent about it it.

It felt like there was a rock in her stomach as they rode to Stuttgart. As if, she forgot something... Oh well, must not be that important. Lenna shrugged it off and approached the Captain who looked extremely worried.

"What's up to Cap?" Lenna asked with a smirk. She sat down in front of him, criss-cross. "You look befuddled."

"It's nothing," he said, quickly avoiding eye contact. He was silent for a moment while Lenna stared at him. Steve sighed and ran a hand down his face, "'Befuddled'?"

Lenna shrugged, "It means confused, but I like it because it sounds funny." Steve began to chuckle causing Lenna to sit straighter, "What?" She asked defensively.

"You're just... good company," he said thoughtfully the laughs died down. Lenna shot him a small, yet charming, smile.

Just as she went to say something, Natasha cut her off, "Cap, we're here—and we got a situation." Steve stood up alarmed as he walked over to the pilots' seats.

"What is it," Lenna asked as she followed Steve. Her question was quickly answered when she saw the crowd of people surrounded by four or five Loki's. "What the hell is he wearing on his head," Lenna wondered.

Natasha and Steve decided to ignore the comment as an elderly man stood up catching Loki's attention. "You better get going." Natasha glanced up at the two.

Steve nodded solemnly before grabbing his giant frisbee and strapping on his helmet. "Lenna, come down after I get the man out of danger."

"Aye-aye." Lenna smiled and saluted before Steve (now in Captain America mode) jumped out and landed in front of the beam Loki shot.

"You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing," the Captain quipped. Lenna rolled her eyes before jumping out of the jet and morphing into a raven.

She turned invisible right above Loki's head and waited. "The soldier," Loki said as he got up, "the man out of time." Lenna rolled her eyes.

"I'm not the one that's out of time."

Cap, I'm right above him, Lenna warned, don't you dare fucking hit me.

The roar of the quinjet became noticeable as it came into view. "Loki," Natasha over the speakers of the quinjet, "drop the weapon and stand down." A gun came out of the jet aimed at him.

He smirked a bit and fired at the jet anyway. Lenna turned visible again swooped at him in an attempt to distract him. "Damn bird," he grumbled.

Lenna morphed into a panther and dropped down next to Cap who chucked his shield at the Asgardian. Panther-Lenna shot a tail-laser at him while Steve sucker punched him in the face. Loki swiped at Steve with his scepter who instead blocked it with his shield. Loki used the other end of the scepter and nailed him in the gut throwing him back a few paces.

Steve landed and looked up at him. Lenna — who had morphed back and been helping people escape — took the advantage and threw a knife at him at the same time Cap threw his shield. He managed to block the shield, hitting it down with the scepter, but the knife cut him on the cheek.

Unfazed, he ducked a blow from the Captain and swung again at him. Lenna ran up and tried to roundhouse kick him but was hit by the scepter as Steve bent backward to dodge the second blow.

Lenna let out a groan of pain when she came in contact with the ground. "Son of a—"

Loki struck down with the scepter and Lenna kicked him in the side from her vantage point on the ground. He stumbled a bit and the Captain swung again with his fist, managing a blow to the side. Loki obviously irritated swung the scepter back and knocked him over. Lenna unsheathed her sword and swung at the god. Dodging a swing and swiping at his stomach. The sword barely made contact as he spun around and grabbed the girl. He placed the tip of the scepter at her throat and the blunt end on Cap's head.

"Kneel," he hissed menacingly.

"Not today," Cap grunted as he shoved the scepter away. It jabbed slightly at Lenna's throat but she managed to shove it away with her sword. Cap jumped and spun horizontally, kicking Loki right in the face.

The jet hovered closer and Natasha closed in. "He's all over the place." She murmured as she attempted to take aim at Loki.

Lenna had been shoved to the ground with the air knocked out of her while Loki managed to get a choke hold on Steve. Steve grasped at his arms and Loki threw him to the ground. Lenna growled and morphed into a lion. The copper maned lion let out a mega-roar that knocked Loki to the ground.

"Agent Romanoff," Natasha heard in her headpiece, "you miss me?" The display screen showed a red box with the words System Override as Shoot to Thrill by AC/DC began to play over the speakers.

Loki, Lenna, and Cap all look up to Tony Stark in his famous Iron Man suit fly in. It struck Lenna at that moment: she forgot to tell Tony about SHIELD. How could she be so stupid? Lenna groaned and morphed back into a human to collect her sword and rush back into the jet.

Tony landed and shot Loki in the chest right on the spot. The man landed with his back on the stairs and Iron Man stood back up. From his armor, a load of weapons and explosives extended, aimed right at the god.

"Make your move reindeer games," Stark said warningly.

Steve walked over to where Stark stood and clicked his shield on his arm. Loki's armor slowly dissipates in a haze and his hands went up. The little arms and bigger weapons retracted as he nodded his head.

"Good move."

"Mr. Stark," Steve said professionally and out of breath.

"Captain."

•••
Sorry if this is trash, I'm bad at fight scenes and was struggling to implement Lenna. Oh well, when I go back to this chapter to edit I'll have (hopefully) improved.
Anyway, hope you're happy you got a chapter!