s a t u r d a y : kim doyoung

Start from the beginning

"Oh, look it's rising." He said, pointing at the sun that's slowly rising. Hwara smiles, seeing it rise.

"Flowers needs the sun to grow properly.." She said which made Doyoung look at her in confusion by her words.

"They need the sun to grow. It makes me think about how people need support to grow and reach their dreams." She said then his eyes widened.

"In my opinion, support is like motivation. It motivates you to keep going which is why you're growing with support." She starts to swing her legs around, looking at the ground.

"Another thing is like the sunflowers and the sun. The sunflowers will only face the sun. For me...

That means like I'm only focusing on the important things in my life like my family, friends and dreams cause the sun is also important.

The sun is always there, even if it's night which is why the sunflowers keep looking at it. It will always be there even if you think it's not." She looks at the part of the sun which is now visible.

"The sun lights up the whole world.. does that mean we're the flowers that are waiting to grow? The sun our source of support to grow?" She looks at Doyoung who was staring at her.

He didn't say anything and just sighed. He starts to caress his hair.

"This is why you're in the literature department." He said with a soft smile on his face.

Hwara smiled before the two continue to watch the sunrise. The silence that they considered comfortable was now spreading.

Hwara rests her head on his shoulder and Doyoung looked at the girl who's just focused onto the rising sun.

He smiles and wrap his arm around her shoulders and pull her closer to him.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara waited for Doyoung to come out of his room. Once Doyoung is finally out and quietly closes the door, he gave her a wide smile

"Let's go and buy food then." He said and she nodded. They both exited the hotel, greeted by the streets of Osaka which is slowly being filled by the businessmen and women.

"What should we buy for them?" Hwara asked as Doyoung checked his phone for any nearby restaurants.

"There's a restaurant near here. Maybe only meters away." He said and she nodded.

They waited for the light to turn green before they cross the road.

"Here." Doyoung reaches his hand out before making her hold it. She blushed as he just continues to hold her hand.

"What restaurant are we gonna go to?" Hwara asked and Doyoung pouted and notice the light turn green. They start to cross the road with other people.

"Well, it's more like just a brunch restaurant today or every weekend." He looks around for the restaurant and Hwara turns her gaze, seeing a restaurant.

"Is that it?" She asked and he nodded.

"Yes, that's it!" They run into the restaurant, both smiling widely.

They both entered and went through the menu. Both finally deciding the orders for themselves and the boys.

They told the cashier their orders and waited. Hwara used her free hand to tug on Doyoung's hoodie. He looked at her before she pecked his lips.

His eyes widened at the sudden action. He noticed the wide yet sweet smile on her face which made chin chuckle.

"You love m?" He asked and she nodded. He kissed her hand that's intertwined with his before she chuckles.

"You're very boyfriend material, Doyoungie~" She patted his head and he chuckled and peck her cheeks.

"Maybe.. only for you."

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Doyoung put the food on the table before playfully kicking Taeyong out of bed.

"Yah! Why'd you do that for!?" Taeyong shouted and suddenly starts to smell food and hears the voices of the other boys.

"Eat before I give your food to the stray cats," Doyoung said before helping him stand up and sit beside Hwara.

He smiles at her and let her taste his milkshake before he even gets to taste it. The other boys noticed it.

"Okay, something happened. Tell us." Haechan said, taking a bite of his buttermilk chicken.

"We're now dating." Doyoung showed their intertwined hands and the other boys choke on their foods.

"Surprise~"

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Boyfriend material Doyoung is my favourite Doyoung ^^ but at the same time, wise Doyoung too