we are stupid 2- f.w.

Start from the beginning

as we pull away finn blushes and holds my hand and plays with the ring on my finger.

"when we do the live, maybe just don't show your finger" he whispers

"or i could take the ring off" i say as a slip off the ring and put it in finn's bedside drawer.

"ok come on" he says and pulls me into his lap, i loudly giggle, and he reaches for his phone.

"are you sure you're ok with this?" he reassuringly asks before clicking the start live button.

i nod, and click it for him. i lean my head back on his chest as people start to join.

"hi i haven't done this shit in a long time" he says as comments start flooding in.

hiiiiii
omg who is that!??
babyyy
milliebobbybrown and 1000 others have joined this live!
ur hot
who is she
how's filming??
jackandersonofficial and 500 others have joined!

"wow 20 thousand that's a lot" i say

"ask us questions" finn says

who is that?

"i'm y/n" i brightly smile and look up at finn, he returns the smile.

"soooo guys, y/n is my fi- my girlfriend, y/n is my girlfriend."

HOW CUTEEE
wtf finn deserves better.
jackandersonofficial: oh my THIS IS WHO YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT ALL TOUR

"aw you talked about me" i blush

"and guys me and y/n are happy together and no hate or insults will break us apart so don't even try it. i love her" he kisses my head and looks at the comments to see if there were any questions.

ew get this girl out of here
she ugly
awww so happy for you!!
milliebobbybrown: so cute finn!

finn blushes reading the comments, but frowns when he sees ones that insults me or our relationship, which i find really adorable.

what are you guys doing?
how long have you been together?

knowing that finn and i have been together for three years and haven't told, i decide to answer.

"finn and i have been together for 3 months"

finn turns to me and smiles, and mouths thanks

i nodded in return.

"hey so i think i'm just gonna end it here. me and y/n love each other and no one will stop that! we are gonna cuddle now, BYYYE"

he ended the live and wrapped his arms tighter around me and lied down. i get off of him and lay my head on his chest.

"i'm glad we did that" i whisper to him.

he leans over to his bedside and grabs my ring and slides it back onto my ring finger.

"i'm so in love with you y/n" he says basically out of no where. it made my heart melt. he looks down at me.

"i love you more" i say pecking his nose, laying back down.

"remember no matter what the fans think, that will never change" he says while tapping the ring on my finger.

"i know" i lace our fingers together, and finn logs into his phone to see all the accounts bursting about our relationship.

"do they like me?"

"no"

"oh"

"they love you, but not at much as i do"

"stop being cheesy wolfhard"

"never"

and with that i fell asleep in finn's arms.

where i belong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

yeah i like this one way more than no girls club whoops. I HAVE A CUTE IDEA for a chapter and imma post it later today so ya!!
THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT 13K WTF