Epilogue

• Dedicated to you for reading. ♥

Epilogue

The years dragged on… one year… two years… three years…

Niall and I Skype and talk on the phone every other day, but it just isn’t the same. I’m longing for his touch; I would kill to have him in my arms right now. Caress his gorgeous, silky blonde hair, look into those lightning blue eyes… Even just kissing him for a millisecond would make my entire year; it’d make up for these lost three years without him.

Sure Niall and I have visited each other. But, it just wasn’t the same. The longest we have ever seen each other has been one week. Since his company is such an important company and being given the opportunity to work there is like a miracle he isn’t given many days off. So, sadly, one week has been the longest I see him every year, twice a year.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s marvelous to see him again. I missed seeing him… a lot. But, it just wasn’t the same. I really wanted to wake up to his Greek god face every morning. I feel like I took all those days of seeing his face in the morning at college for granted… and I really regret that.

****

As for Louis and Harry… wow, do I envy their beautiful relationship... They recently got married a year after university and each took one year off to travel the world. Two years later they adopted a beautiful baby girl with the name of Darcy, obviously. Now this year their baby daughter is one year old.

Liam and his girlfriend sadly broke up, but they still kept in contact. Liam found another girlfriend who he looks really happy with. To see Liam’s grin when someone mentions her name makes me smile. He really loves her and it’s a beautiful sight.

Today, I was having a meet up with everyone, just to see my college buddies and just reunite and know what’s been going on. Louis, Harry, Liam, his girlfriend, and Jenny were all coming over for dinner and well let’s just say I have an amazing announcement to make.

****

Two and a half years ago

I walked into my job, today we had an important meeting with another company that was planning in collaborating with ours. I was excited because this could mean that I would get a raise, by a lot of money. I fiddled with the hem of my tuxedo, which was part of the dress code for my job.

My boss walked in through the stain glass door and announced that the members of the other company were on their way. He sat down on the end of the long table on the leather chair and all the employees including me had small talk while we waited for the other company to show up.

The boss of the company led the line; he was wearing a very elegant tuxedo which made me feel awful about mine. You could tell his tux was dry-cleaned and perfectly ironed; he really made me feel intimidated. Next came some company CEO’s and second to last came a guy with brunette highlights and blonde hair that caught my eye. I didn’t exactly see his face, but he had a very attractive profile. The company representatives sat down and that’s when I saw the guys face.

It looked like Niall, exactly like Niall. Except more defined features, he didn’t have a round face. Instead, he had a sharp jawline along with piercing blue eyes. When his intense eyes found mine his pupil dilated. I took a jagged breath, just having his eyes look at me made my stomach drop. I didn’t know what was going on, I promised Niall I wouldn’t cheat on him… He was probably sitting on a cubicle right now, being the perfect boy he is, thinking about me. Unlike me, I’m looking at boys and being reminded of Niall, in what way is this fair to him.

The blonde with the piercing eyes sat directly in front of him. The boss’ of both companies shook hands firmly and they started to discuss. We introduced ourselves, our company started off. There were five representatives in each business.