Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One

Zayn’s POV

2 weeks later…

Niall was all healed and back to his old self, but it took two weeks of seeing my poor little Niall look paranoid about everything, he’s better now, but I know that the bruises will be on Niall’s soul forever or if not a long time... I made my best to make sure that Niall was getting lots of sleep, having his aspirin at the prescripted times, and most of all giving him all the love I could ever give anyone. I kissed his forehead, wrapped him in our blankets (since we pushed both our dorm beds together to create a ‘double bed’), played with his hair, watched movies with him, had popcorn fights, smiled at him, tried to make him laugh, and made the best effort to take care of him… and it paid off because Niall was alright in less than two weeks just in time for our forth month anniversary.

****

It was currently April 24th, the four month mark for Niall’s and I’s anniversary. This anniversary I didn’t want to do something too fancy or too cliché-ish, I wanted to do something fun yet with a little romance.

“Niall, babe, let’s go we’re going to be late!” We had to be in the field at one and it was 12:30.

“Coming!” Niall called from the bathroom.

I checked my watch every second and then I saw Niall walk out of the bathroom. You know on those fairy tales where the princess walks down the stairs holding her dress elegantly so she won’t trip and the prince looks up from the floor in slow motion and then when he sees her and he’s gaping and his mouth is on the floor? That’s exactly how I feel right now.

Niall walked out of the bathroom looking like a god. His hair was kind of tossed, but looked super sexy and he was wearing a fitted tank top showing off his toned arms and shorts. He looked… I don’t even know if there’s a word to describe how handsome yet how hot he looked. I missed the fitted cardigans, but who the hell is going to wear a cardigan when it’s so sunny outside? I’m not saying I don’t like the tank tops, whichI really, really do, trust me; but,I just miss his adorable, innocent looks like the day he was moving in to become my roommate, now I think I’ve turned him more confident or I don’t know, but I sort of miss that shy side… But, don’t get me wrong, I love the tank tops and his new look! Trust me.

“Wow,” I was speechless, I didn’t know what else to say, I just stared and gaped. He looked so handsome!

“What?” Niall chuckled.

“You look…damn,” I said.

Niall shook his head chuckling, “We’re going to be late to wherever you’re taking me, let’s go!”

Niall pulled me by the arm jokingly and then took me to my Ford car.

I pulled myself together and we drove to the field.

“Where are we going?” Niall asked looking out the window at the view.

“To a field,” I said giving the minimum information.

“What for?” Niall asked looking back at me.

“You’ll see,” I said placing a hand on Niall’s thigh.

Niall placed his hand on top of mine and then took his hand in mine and kissed it. I looked at Niall and smiled and then looked back at the road.

“I’m surprised you took it so well that I barely told you anything,” I joked.

“Well, I’ve gotten used to it,” Niall admitted.

“Phew,” I teased.

Niall chuckled while smirking and shaking his head.