Framed...

Miku POV...

"Hikigane wo Hikenaimama... In the raaaaiin aahhhh!" I sang as Kiyoteru gave me a thumbs up through the glass.  We were at the studio, recording a new album. A new song called "Gravity Rain".

I gripped my head phones with both hands and continued to sing, putting more emotion into it.

(A/N : if you want to know the song she's singing, play vid at the side. Gosh, Miku's voice sounds so beautiful 😍)

"....Anata dake Machitsuzuketeitaaaahhh.... In the rain!". I finished singing the last of the lyrics and finally opened my eyes to see that everyone through the glass was starting at me as if I had three heads. Except Kiyoteru. He stared at me with something like... Pity?

He motioned for me to come out and I hung the head phones on the mic and walked out to meet him.

"Alright everyone out! Common that's it!" He says as he pushes everyone out. "Babe? Is everything ok?" Seeu says placing a hand on his shoulder. "Everything is fine princess, I just need to have a word with Miku" Kiyoteru says pecking her lips. She giggled and winked at him before walking out.

I'm guessing they got a little too close on his trip to California last three weeks. I'm happy for them though.

"Miku?" Kiyoteru says breaking me out of my thoughts. "Huh?"  I looked at him. He walked towards me and lifted his hand to touch my cheek. And that's when I realized he was actually wiping the tears that unknowingly fell from my eyes. When did I start crying?

"Why are you crying. And please don't lie, you're bad at it" he says taking a seat on the stool next to him. I looked down and hugged myself. Closing my eyes tightly.

"It's about Len isn't it?" He spoke up and I looked up at him with wide eyes. "How...?"

"I just know... Now... Talk to me" he says looking at me with serious eyes.

I took a deep breath and tell him. But not everything of course. Some secrets need to be kept.....

Time skip...

Mikou was out and I was playing in his office. Spinning in my chair until I got dizzy and then after some minutes, I continue.

I got bored and and started looking through my phone gallery. Smiling at the beautiful memories each picture had. Until, I came across his.

It was a selfie I took with him the day it all started at the pool at school. I still can't believe I have this picture. I was holding the camera grinning from ear to ear with blushed cheeks with him beside me. His arm wrapped around my shoulder as he kissed my cheek, his eyes closed.

I zoom into the picture, admiring his beautiful angelic face. My heart skips a beat as I remembered the events that happened when he confessed his love for me. I feel my face flush red and I touch my lips, somehow feeling them tingle. "Why do we have bad luck in the love department?" I whisper.

I slowly bring the phone closer and kiss his cheek through the phone. "It hurts just knowing that you're so close, yet oh so far" I whisper, tracing the out line of his brow.

"Will I ever get the chance to tell you how much I love you? How much I feel so dead and empty when I'm away from you?" Tears started rolling down my cheeks. I hugged the phone to my chest like my life depended on it. Well, my life's picture is on the phone so.

I continue to sob as my phone starts to ring. I look at the caller ID seeing Mikou's name. I answer.

"Hello?"