"Oh and your mom is expecting you in breakfast. She's waiting downstairs." I nod and get up from bed. I walk to the bathroom and do my morning routine. I walk out only to see Harrington still shirtless while scrolling through her phone, sitting on the bed.

"You gonna wear a shirt or nah?" I ask leaning on the door frame.

"That depends. Why? Are getting tired tired looking at me shirtless?" No, I'm actually loving it you have better abs than Brad. Plus I'd prefer to see you clothes off. That's for sure.

"No, just curious." I said while walking awkwardly to my closet. I can sense Harrington smiling. I grab some clean clothes to change. I look at Harrington to see her wearing a shirt and standing up. "Can you, uh..." I said awkwardly and she nod her head.

"I'll wait outside." She replied and walk out the room. I change to my The 1975 black shirt, black tattered jeans, and my combat boots. I also grab my leather jacket and my phone.

I walk out of the room to see Harrington leaning on the wall beside my door with her leg up on the wall, hands inside the pocket. I took the time to check out the outfit of Harrington. She's wearing black baston sweats, black and white striped shirt, and a Jordan 4 bred.

"Let's go downstairs. I'm hungry." I whine as I heard my stomach grumble.

"Alright Queen of hungers, let's go." She said while giggling. I smack her back hard and she whinced in pain. "Lauren that hurt."

"I'm sorry." I rub her back to soothe the pain.

"It's ok it's ok. I was just messing with you. It wasn't that even hard." She replied laughing a little.

"Ugh, you annoying. I hate you." I crossed my arms while walking away.

"Nah you love me." She catched up on me.

"Well maybe I do." She was dumbfounded.

"Seriously?" I just walked away while smiling. "Lauren?" She said when I was about to go down the last step. "Come on don't play like that."

"Well maybe I do. Maybe I do like you. Not the celebrity type but the like like type of it. I don't why but it shouldn't be. I just...feel safer in your arms even though we just met like 2 times in our lives." I said and she chuckle. "The point is..."

"The point is, you don't know what your feeling is. You don't know who will you pick cause you don't know who is doing you right in you life." She said and put a hand on my arm. "Think about it, you can't go looking for love, because it has to find you. It doesn't come that easy; you have to wait for the right time and for the right person to come." She finished with a small smile and put an arm around my shoulder.

We walk to the kitchen as she remove her arm. I frowned and I think she notice it because she replace it with a hug from behind and a kiss on the head. "Don't be sad boss lady. I'm here if you need someone to make you happy. Okay?" She said. I hold both of her hands and I lean back to her body. I inhaled her scent that is minty vanilla. "Let's eat before that stomach of yours gives in." I giggle as I detach from Harrington.

She didn't let go of my hand as we walk in the kitchen, but when my family was visible from our sight, we let go and approach the table.

"Good morning mija." My mom greeted me holding a plate of pancakes.

"Morning Mom. Dad, morning to you too." I said kissing both of them on the cheek. "And to you too little munchkins." I ruffle my brother and sister's hair. I took a seat beside Chris, opposite from my dad.

"Ah, Maisie. Come with us please." My mom said when she noticed Harrington standing near the sink.

"Thanks Tita Clara." She replied handing Harrington a plate.