Chapter 24 - "Welcome To Battle City"

Not longer after they stepped out of the portal did the 4 friends land in the middle of the park where they all bumped into Joey as Diana made her way to KC alone where Mokuba was already waiting for her before the double doors of his brother's office

Mokuba: Good to see you, Diana. *says smiling at her*

Diana: Good morning to you ask well Mokuba. Is your brother around? *asks as she reaches him, smiling back widely*

Mokuba: yep, he's around he's where he usually is...in there. *points behind him* Come on. *knocks on the door* Seto, Diana's here.
Kaiba: come on in Mokuba.
Mokuba: coming Diana? *asks as the doors stand open*

Diana grins and walks in before closing the door herself and following Mokuba towards Kaiba's desk

Kaiba: thank you Mokuba. *turns his head to Diana* Hello Diana. *shows a small smile*
Mokuba: *grins* no problem Seto. *says after witch he takes a seat on the sofa in Kaiba's office*

Diana: Hey Seto, you still working? I was expecting to find you reordering your desk instead of that *says as she walks around his desk and sits on its edge*

Kaiba: yes i am, and i already re-ordered my deck. I hope you also re-ordered yours?

Diana: I did and I added the Blue Eyes you gave me for the tournament even *says as she crosses her legs in a sexy was before asking* Were you able to get your hands on the god card anyways?

Kaiba: good, with that blue eyes we will win for sure. As for your second question yes i got my hands on one. Ishizu was the one who gave me Obelisk, she said it was for this tournament...however i'm not planning on giving it up.

Diana bites back a laugh before showing him 3 cards in her desk that he was probably not gonna see any time soon her per possesion like this

kaiba: how did you get your hands on all three egyptian god cards?! *asks his eyes wide with shock, surprise and disbelief* Mokuba: *heard what his brother said and quickly rushes over to take a look* No way!! *gaps with same emotions as Seto*

Mokuba: *heard what his brother said and quickly rushes over to take a look* No way!! *gaps with same emotions as Seto*

Diana: I Time Jumped and got them from the distant future where you were already dead *says as she shoves them back in her desk*

Mokuba and Kaiba: DEAD?! Time jumped?! *still shocked, surprised and disbelief*

Diana: Have you forgotten from what world I come from? I date a SOCCER PLAYER Seto

Kaiba: *face palm* oh yes, that's right...i remember.
Mokuba: Cool!

Diana: Oh and aside from that I got a few of my newest friends to join me here. So be set to have more guests at the finals

Kaiba: *groans* i already have my hands full with the geek squad however if they are friends of yours Diana then i guess its fine.
Mokuba: *jumps in joy* New People i can't wait to meet them *grins looking at Diana*

Diana: You will really love them. The boys are really funny and charming and Jolien is just aces

Kaiba: so two boys and one girl...this could be intresting. As long as they wont annoy me as much as the geek squad does.
Mokuba: i'm sure they wont annoy you Seto, keep in mind they are Diana's friends.
Kaiba: True, i guess we'll have to wait and see.

Diana: Trust me Seto the boys are your kind of people. They don't go too much into something. They just follow my orders

Kaiba: hmm, i suppose i'll take your word for it then...i do trust you.

Diana: Good *says as she leans down and presses her lips to his quickly before jumping on her feet and walking towards the exit*

Kaiba: *blinks surprised, shocked and blushes* what was that for?
Mokuba: she likes you seto duh. *chuckles*
Kaiba just sends his younger brother Mokuba a look that says more then enough.

Diana: I love him actually but aside from that he was really sweet and deserved a gift from me *says as sheopens the door* I am going to change before waiting for you by the helicopter

Kaiba: *blinks a few time before he composes himself* sure, i'll see soon Diana.
Mokuba just smiles as he watches Diana and Seto, every moment he becomes more and more exited about meeting Diana's friends

Diana: Later Seto, see ya Mokie *says as she blows them eacha kiss and walks out before closing the door shut*

Both kaiba brothers: See ya, Diana. *call after her*
Mokuba: i think Diana's friends will make things very interesting in your tournament Seto.
Kaiba: we'll see...but i have the same feeling as you Mokuba. *says as he gets up* Come on Mokuba, we better not let Diana wait to long. *says as he starts walking out of his office*
Mokuba: Coming Seto. *smiles as he fallows right behind his older brother*