Chapter 4 - "Here comes the dragon" (part 1)

Everyone stood in the club room as Mark said "This makes Axel And Diana official members of the Raimon Junior High Soccer club. Get along with them, okay?" He directed that question mostly to Kevin.
"I'm Axel Blaze and this is my best friend Diana Zandars. It's very nice to meet you all" Axel presented them shortly while wraping an arm around the female's waist.
Sam had a huge grin on his face, "Axel and Diana with us now!" "There's nothing to be afraid of now," Timmy added.
"Hold on, what do we need from him?" Kevin grumbled, "Raimon Junior High has my Hissatsu shoot already doesn't it?"
Diana: Alittle way over our heads aren't we? *asks as she crosses her arms as she leans against her best friend's side
Axel nods in agreement with her while also narrowing his eyes at Kevin not liking the guy at all.
Kevin: Okay who's idea was it to let a woman on the team? I mean what good if is she if all she can do is one move? I mean what makes you so sure she's even good?
Axel: *lets out a low growl turning his narrowed eyes into a nasty glare* did you miss the shot WE made when you ALL were being beaten to a pulp. *says to Kevin with a warning and anger in his voice* Did you not hear what Mark just asked you.
Mark: Kevin, who's idea do you think it was, huh?
Diana: Hey *pulls Axel back* Calm down. I don't mind this. This isn't the first time people say this about me, so there is nothing to overreact over
Axel: What?! *turns to her shocked but not calmed at all, he's even more angrier now* What do you mean its not the first time? Who ells said those things to you? *demands to know*
Diana: Around 50 % of the population of the planet who think that women can't play soccer and are better off as managers
Axel: what?! *growls louder but calms himself down so he wont do anything stupid or anything to upset Diana*
Diana rolls her eyes and smiles before pressing her lips to his chin, cheeks and nose
This calms him completely he sends her a grateful look and kisses her cheek to show his thanks.
Everybody was silent until Mark spoke, "Raimon Junior High has 3 strikers now. It couldn't be any more reassuring!"
Kevin walked to Axel, looking down at him, "For strikers, I'm more than enough by myself."
Axel smiled, "That's a pretty pathetic thing to be picky about, isn't it?" I stifled a laugh. Kevin grabbed him by his collar, "Pathetic, you say?!"
Suddenly the door opened, "Is everyone in?" Silvia asked us.
Celia appeared next to her, "Come look at this!" She held up an CD.
Kevin broke up his argument with Axel and let him go as Diana pulled Axel to the same and cupped his cheeks in her hand
Diana: Are you okay? Did he hurt you? *asks panicked*
Axel: i'm okay, he didn't hurt me. *gives her a reassuring look while laying his hands over hers and squeezing them* its gonna take a lot more before he can hurt me. *smiles pulling her in for a short hug to reassure her he's okay*
Diana hugs him back and hides her face in his neck
Diana: Be careful. Yuou have no idea what might happen to me if I ever loose you
Axel: *tightens his grip on her* hey, shh its gonna be okay. Your not gonna lose me i promise.
Diana: What make you soo sure?*asks as her grip on him tightens as well*

Axel: because i'm gonna stay with you no matter what happens.

As the video started on her laptop, they saw it was from a match with Occult Junior High and another team.
"What is this?" Todd asked clueless.
"It's Occult Junior High's match." Celia said back.
"Where did you get this from?" Nathan asked
Celia giggled, "I got it through Newspaper club's intelligence network. Something like this is a piece of cake to me!"
"You're awesome, Manager," Mark told her. "With this, we can study Occult Junior High." But then he looked shocked, "What's this? Why is everyone not moving?"
Celia thought for a couple of seconds before answering, "They probably can't move. Rumor has it that it's a curse from Occult Junior High." Everybody looked scared while I had to bite back a laugh. Celia was holding her hands up like zombie and it looked funny.

Axel scoffes not believing something like that exists

Diana fights back a laugh before a thinking expression appears on her face