Chapter 22 - "Do you believe in the Guardians?"

Later the same night after everyone went to sleep Diana was summoned to the North Pole, leaving her cousin and his boyfriend to cover for her as she flew away.
And it wasn't long before she got where she needed to be since she could hear North and Bunnymund argueing about a new guardian that was chosen just before she arrived
Diana: Jeez, I wish they would find a way to get along at some point *says as she sits down next to Tooth* I mean it was one thing to watch Jack and Bonny but this is way worse *says not even noticing the winter spirit coming behind her*

Tooth giggles as she listens to Diana.
Jack: whats this about me? * ask stopping behind her and crossing his arms*

Diana giggles before turning around and jumping up into his arms before kissing him all over the face in return to his question

Jack quickly uncrosses them and catshes her blushing and smiling holding her close and tight.
Tooth smiles as she looks at them.

During this North and Bunny stop argueing and instead decide to join the others just as sandy flies in the room as well

North: *smiles* seems like the guardians are all hear.

Diana: Good to see you too North *says as she gives him a hug and kisses on the cheeks* Hey Bunny *says as she caresses his fur and plays with his ears*

North: *chuckles hugging her back* good to have you here diana.
Bunny: *stomps his foot in pleasure* oh thats good. * realizes what hes doing and genly slaps her hand away* stop doing that.
Jack: oh come on Bunny you love it when she does that. *smirks teasing him*

As soon as she finishes Diana hands Jack a hand mirror as she tried to hide her giggles really hard

Jack looks at her a little confused before taking the mirror and looking into it.
His eyes widen when he sees his face is covered in red lipstick marks and starts to blush darkly.
Meanwhile everyone ells burst out laughing.
Bunny: serves you right. *says between laughs*

*SKIP TIME*

Hours after that Diana had came back to her temmates after finding out who the new guardian was suppose to be and turning the whole North Pole upside down after an anger brake down just to find her boyfriend with his hands on his hips waiting for her return

Axel: where were you? * asks with both worry and anger in his voice* dont just leave without telling me. *frowns*

Diana: I was work to do. It's not my fault my cousin stinks at covering for me and messes the whole mission up *jokes as she pulls him in a hug and covers his face in kisses*

Axel: *closes his eyes melting into Diana's touch and calming down instantly* sorry my love. *hugs her back tightly*

Diana: You have nothing to feel bad for *says before pressing her lips to his* But even if you do you will always be forgiven

Axel smiles and kisses her back and thinks: i am so lucky to have her as my girlfriend.

Diana: Okay now lets come down to business. I have a few questions to ask you *says as she pulls him behind the bus so no one will hear them and sits on a bench*

Axel: okay shoot. *looks at her a little confused*

Diana: How far do you believe in fairytales?

Axel: well... i know i believe them but i cant say how far i believe in them.

Diana: Which is your favorite fairytale?

Axel: i like them all actualy. Why? *asks her still confused*

Diana: Lets say I have news for you that I'm not sure how you will take. Have you ever heard of The Guardians of Childhood?

Axel: oh well.. i think i heard of them.