Chapter.30

Dedicated to Dorissa66.

____________________________________

HARRY'S POV

I couldn't believe my eyes after seeing the teddy that I had left with Niall at the hospital.

And a sweet note addressed to me, from Pickles?

At first, I thought one of the boys was fucking with me but then they knew that it was a touchy subject and none of them would be dumb enough to joke about something like that.

I quickly turned around when I realized that I wasn't the only one in the room.

I had to rub my eyes a couple of times because Niall was the last person I expected to see, but he was standing right infront of me with a big smile on his face.

"Niall?" I asked as though I didn't believe that he was actually infront of me.

"Hi." He waved at me shyly.

"Are you...what...how are...oh god Niall! You are here!" I couldn't form a proper sentence and Niall chuckled softly, probably amused by my state.

"You are here." I said again.

"I'm here Haz." He said and moved to the sofa, sitting down.

We stared at each other for a while before I broke the silence.

"You wrote this?" I motioned to the note that was stuck to the stuffed bear.

"Nope." He smiled popping the 'p'.

I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Pickles did." He said after noticing my confusion.

At that we both laughed.

"I'm always gonna be saying this Niall. I'm sorry...for everything t-" Before I could finish Niall stopped me.

"I know you are sorry Harry, I've heard it enough times to know that I have to forgive you." He smiled.

Wait what?

"Huh?" I was clearly confused now.

"Harry everyone makes mistakes and we learn from them. I know you are only a human being who deserves a second chance after making a mistake, I'm giving you that chance." He said as he kept eye contact with me.

"Are you saying that...?" I trailed off as I felt my cheeks get wet with tears.

He grinned and nodded.

"I'm saying exactly that Harry. I need my man back and Pickles needs their daddy back."

I didn't know what to do with myself.

I laughed.

I cried.

I smiled.

It was all so surreal to me, I felt like I would soon wake up because it was too good to be reality.

Niall had forgiven me. We were gonna be a family.

I felt like jumping around and screaming but I didn't do that, instead I sat next to Niall and tackled him in a bone crushing hug.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you." I kept thanking him over and over again.

"C-cant b-breath." He whispered desperately and I realized that my hold on him was too tight.

"I'm sorry. Are you okay?" I loosened my hold on him but I didn't let go of him.

"I'm okay." He smiled.